Playaz N1
Jun 22, 2010 at 1:30 PM Post #331 of 506
The Xears TD100 are 20€ only for today!

I couldn't resist, just ordered a pair! Can't wait to see how they fair against the RE0

Jun 22, 2010 at 4:59 PM Post #333 of 506
Well, TD100 sound better than N3. The best IEMs I've heard. Wonderful mids (lush and upfront - Scorpions and Kamelot sound like never before), powerful but beautiful bass (puts more weight on sub-bass , but on the right quantity), detailed and sparkly treble (perfect quantity), mids and highs are transparent without any coloration caused by the punchy yet controled bass (no need of EQ), EXCELENT instrument separation. Listening to TD100 is like listening to a full size phone. These are definitely the steal of the century. Better than Sennheiser IE8 (IMHO).

No need of burn-in to sound better than N3 with 500+ hours of burn-in. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. The price was 44€, there's a SPECIAL just for today at 20€. Go get TD100 and thank me later.

Jun 23, 2010 at 4:56 AM Post #336 of 506

Quote:
Well, TD100 sound better than N3. The best IEMs I've heard. Wonderful mids (lush and upfront - Scorpions and Kamelot sound like never before), powerful but beatiful bass (puts more weight on sub-bass , but on the right quantity), detailed and sparkly treble (perfect quantity), mids and highs are transparent without any coloration caused by the punchy yet controled bass (no need of EQ), EXCELENT instrument separation. Listening to TD100 is like listening to a full size phone. These are definitely the steal of the century. Better than Sennheiser IE8 (IMHO).

No need of burn-in to sound better than N3 with 500+ hours of burn-in. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. The price was 44€, there's a SPECIAL just for today at 20€. Go get TD100 and thank me later.

is it j or y corded?
better than n3? are u kidding me
what tips did you use?

Jun 23, 2010 at 5:10 PM Post #338 of 506
Has anyone tried the;

Nature Revolution XNR120PRO II

or Revolution XR120PRO II

Looking to order along with TD100

Jun 23, 2010 at 7:26 PM Post #339 of 506

Quote:
I have tried all... :-D
in maybe 2-3 weeks i have 2 new Model ...

That's great news! I can't wait to try out the TD100

[size=medium]
Quote:
I want to say thanks for all nice Review about my Earphones here! :) i never thought that here is a big discussion about Playaz and Xears... *hehheh nice... :-D

They are great IEMs for the price. The sound coming out of the N3 (the only ones i've tried) is amazing. Even though it's not as detailed as the RE0 it has a warmer and more involving sound signature with ALOT more bass. They are quite fun to listen to and if i'm not A/B against the RE0 I don't even notice any lack of detail. And the RE0 cost 4x+, it is not a fair comparison...

The only problem I have with them are the provided tips which were not that great and i couldn't get a good seal with any of them but I think that issue has been addressed in the more recent shipments 
[/size]

Jun 23, 2010 at 9:02 PM Post #340 of 506

Quote:
Has anyone tried the;

Nature Revolution XNR120PRO II

or Revolution XR120PRO II

Looking to order along with TD100

Yes, I did. XNR120 PRO II are very good (better than N3 in certain points, same thing in others - hard to tell). Better thing to do is to try them along with TD100. Nature Revolution XNR120 PRO by the other hand are very detailed (great mids and highs) but lacks bass, I prefer XNR120 PRO II. But you guys need better tips. The ones Thomas provide :p sound radioish. I'm using Sennheiser double flange and Sony Hybrids. Amazing!

Hi Thomas, nice to see you here. :) We've been enjoying your IEMs alot. Lots of fun and they have so much detail/definition, especially mids and highs. Mids are lush and sweet like 10x priced IEMs. High-end stuff for such a low price. On my opinion N3 and TD100 beat Sennheiser IE8. TD100 are my favorites. I rate them as "other league". I personally don't like TM1 Pro, but its just my personal taste for a different sound signature. I've used Cowon and RoCoo A. More recently CUBE C30 from Hippo which beats them all ; )

Greetings from Portugal,
miow

Jun 23, 2010 at 9:57 PM Post #342 of 506
My favorites so far are the N3's and the TD100's..  I'm still burning them in, but my review should be up later this week or early next week.

I have the following models on hand..

Playaz N3, AR100 & Sonia II
Xears TD100, TM1 Pro and XM2

The N3's and TD100's stand above the rest at this point.  The TM1 Pro is right behind them with the AR100 close on it's heels.  I wish I had more confidence in my TM1's, but they arrived with one can separated.  Super glue fixed it, I'm just not sure if it's 100%.  The halves should be threaded IMO.  More to follow with pics of all models and detailed reviews.

Jun 23, 2010 at 9:57 PM Post #343 of 506

Quote:
i just hear with the Xears TM1PRo and Cowon S9 ! I listen a Psychedelictrance DJ mix.... full Power and EQ BB VIVA .
Super Great extreme Powerful TOPSOUND! Clubfeeling! :)
Also N3 really Powerful Great Sound.
Also the TD100 is amazing. :)

welcome finally thomas
in case you guys dont know him, he is the mastermind of these wonderful in ears
you need to make headphones man

Jun 24, 2010 at 12:56 AM Post #345 of 506
Just got my Fiio E5 mini amp!

Plugged my Playaz N1

my sansa clip on the other end

set everything on bass heavy mode

turned it on,

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW!!

HOLY BASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
L3000.gif
L3000.gif

I'm a extreme basshead and this time I have to say enough, that's insane amount of bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back