Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android | MQA | 2x MicroSD | WiFi | AptX
Jan 3, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #226 of 2,532
Figured it out--looks like order shipping is delayed but I got my order in. I went with silver for $370 shipped. 
biggrin.gif

Jan 3, 2017 at 10:55 PM Post #227 of 2,532
Figured it out--looks like order shipping is delayed but I got my order in. I went with silver for $370 shipped. :D

Lucky people, that is an amazing price. I would have saved a couple hundred if I waited a bit and found out about this! Oh well, still very happy with my purchase. :) enjoy.

Jan 4, 2017 at 12:42 AM Post #228 of 2,532
Figured it out--looks like order shipping is delayed but I got my order in. I went with silver for $370 shipped. :D

WHOA talk about a price drop....I ordered right before Christmas, and it has dropped almost $100. holy smokes.

FYI, Amazon JP only refund 50% of the items value, once opened (and the buyer pays return shipping across the world ), and in my case they refused to price match the current price (even though I am within the return window) or issue me an amazon credit.

Still a good deal, but its a deal of century at $370!! Props to those that got in at that price

Jan 4, 2017 at 5:14 AM Post #231 of 2,532
Is the deal done?  I only see amazon listings for 598 USD?  Going to amazon.ca is painful right now @ 1K+$

Jan 4, 2017 at 11:11 PM Post #232 of 2,532
WHOA talk about a price drop....I ordered right before Christmas, and it has dropped almost $100. holy smokes.

FYI, Amazon JP only refund 50% of the items value, once opened (and the buyer pays return shipping across the world ), and in my case they refused to price match the current price (even though I am within the return window) or issue me an amazon credit.

Still a good deal, but its a deal of century at $370!! Props to those that got in at that price

How much was it in YEN ? :cool:

Jan 5, 2017 at 12:00 AM Post #233 of 2,532
How much was it in YEN ? :cool:

¥ 43,971. The deal is still there ($377 Shipped), but they are out of stock and you have to wait 3 weeks (make sure the seller says amazon jp (its listed in the right hand sellers list, since its now out of stock) and not some of the OTHER sellers (that wont ship to the US). Still worth it imo, if you can be patient. that price is CRAZY

to see the site in English scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click the language settings square (the one with the globe icon) and then choose english.

Jan 5, 2017 at 2:34 AM Post #234 of 2,532
¥ 43,971. The deal is still there ($377 Shipped), but they are out of stock and you have to wait 3 weeks (make sure the seller says amazon jp (its listed in the right hand sellers list, since its now out of stock) and not some of the OTHER sellers (that wont ship to the US). Still worth it imo, if you can be patient. that price is CRAZY

to see the site in English scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click the language settings square (the one with the globe icon) and then choose english.

Is it possible to purchase directly or through fromjapan or buyee? Yes I can wait of course.
Thanks

Jan 6, 2017 at 10:43 AM Post #238 of 2,532
Yesterday Amazon JP had a coupon for 5000y I was not able to resist at the door it is $332.21 I picked the black just have to wait

Jan 6, 2017 at 6:40 PM Post #239 of 2,532
The official case can be found on Ebay if anyone is looking for a case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back