Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android | MQA | 2x MicroSD | WiFi | AptX
Dec 22, 2016 at 10:19 AM Post #196 of 2,535
I just ordered mine from Japan, great dea!! I imagine that it will have instructions in Japanese, is there anyway to get them in English also can the language be changed to English on the unit itself?

Yes, you can choose any language you want. It was in English from the beginning and it has English Manual installed on the device.

Dec 25, 2016 at 12:21 AM Post #206 of 2,535

I'd like to order this nice handbag also... but how do you figure it out on this Japanese website?
Is there a way to put it in English?

Well, not in there. I ordered it from yahoo.jp through buyee.jp (they provide this service for a reasonable fee)
https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/shopping/vannuyswebshop_VD280-00

Dec 27, 2016 at 1:42 AM Post #209 of 2,535
I purchased one of these from Amazon and have had it for a few days. I had purchased the DPX1 as well, but the unit had very loose jacks.

These are very similar, but not as far as identical. Some different overlays are present.

But I a having the strangest issue on the XPD-300r. After being on for about 30 minutes of inactivity the unit will think the microSD cards are unmounted! Cards no longer showing up. Unplugging and plugging them both in fixes it, but I'm so surprised to see this issue. 

Dec 27, 2016 at 3:53 AM Post #210 of 2,535
I purchased one of these from Amazon and have had it for a few days. I had purchased the DPX1 as well, but the unit had very loose jacks.

These are very similar, but not as far as identical. Some different overlays are present.

But I a having the strangest issue on the XPD-300r. After being on for about 30 minutes of inactivity the unit will think the microSD cards are unmounted! Cards no longer showing up. Unplugging and plugging them both in fixes it, but I'm so surprised to see this issue. 

Have you try different SD cards? Mine doesn't have such problem. Otherwise you might want it to be checked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back