Pink noise works wonders for burning-in!
Aug 24, 2008 at 3:42 AM Post #256 of 382
I was a little skeptical of burn in as a whole, it made some sense but I am always a skeptic. I just put 8 hours of pink noise into my year old PX100's and on some stuff they do sound livelier. Its like they opened up a bit more. Particularly on Lamb of God - Ashes of the Wake. Rocking that now. They feel like they making more music than usual, then again, who knows. Might try to throw some more pink noise at these this week. Also when i get my D1001k's next week, I listen for a few days out of the box, then give them the pink and see if i can find a change. Interesting as a experiment if nothing else.

Sep 23, 2008 at 7:53 AM Post #257 of 382
Well I have these old ibuds with about 2000 hours on them. I put some pink noise on them earlier for about three hours and now they sound like HE90s. This stuff is amazing, I used it on my car and now I get higher gas mileage. I had some with my frozen dinner and my salisbury steak tasted just like Ruth's Chris filet mignon. To top it all off use some in the shower before you go to bed and the ladies will thank you
wink.gif

[size=xx-small]Gave me an extra 3 inches
cool.gif
[/size]

Sep 23, 2008 at 3:26 PM Post #258 of 382
Quote:

Originally Posted by shaddix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I have these old ibuds with about 2000 hours on them. I put some pink noise on them earlier for about three hours and now they sound like HE90s. This stuff is amazing, I used it on my car and now I get higher gas mileage. I had some with my frozen dinner and my salisbury steak tasted just like Ruth's Chris filet mignon. To top it all off use some in the shower before you go to bed and the ladies will thank you
wink.gif

cool.gif
[/size]

LMMFAO!! Priceless.
cool.gif

Sep 23, 2008 at 7:23 PM Post #259 of 382
Quote:

wink.gif

cool.gif
[/size]

ROFL ! !
ksc75smile.gif

Jan 2, 2009 at 9:15 PM Post #262 of 382
Jan 3, 2009 at 12:02 AM Post #263 of 382
I'm going to give it a try for the next couple nights.I figure if it isn't going to hurt my cans then whats the harm. I leave them on all night playing music anyways.

Jan 3, 2009 at 12:26 AM Post #264 of 382
Quote:

wink.gif

cool.gif
[/size]

shaddix, wake up, you're dreaming (particularly the last comment.)
wink.gif

I can't say I really noticed any difference before and after burn-in, but since it costs nothing, why not do it?
tongue.gif

Jan 3, 2009 at 4:11 PM Post #267 of 382
Quote:

To top it all off use some in the shower before you go to bed and the ladies will thank you
wink.gif

cool.gif
[/size]

Haha, this stuff is awesome !

Jan 3, 2009 at 8:18 PM Post #269 of 382
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazymario /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bác lil sao để vnheadphone die vậy cà ^^

Yeees, yees, I really comprehend what you just wrote..

English pls
biggrin.gif

Jan 3, 2009 at 9:23 PM Post #270 of 382
Quote:

Originally Posted by metalears /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeees, yees, I really comprehend what you just wrote..

English pls
biggrin.gif

agreed. I think that was vietnamese, which I am..but I honestly have no clue what the heck he was saying lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back