Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Aug 11, 2013 at 2:17 AM Post #6,031 of 37,648
It is about the music, do not let gears come between you and music. Today I spend the entire day with the good old ipod 5G, honestly I have not had such an enjoyable musical session in a long while.
The setup you have is more than fine, head-fi is mostly about addiction to gear than music itself. 
Quote:
I wish I have more than ipods to shoot....

Aug 11, 2013 at 2:33 AM Post #6,032 of 37,648
my x3 and ex600 serves me when im active. Desktop are just for home, and when im in travel/vacation, the portable rig saves me...

Aug 11, 2013 at 2:48 AM Post #6,033 of 37,648
Quote:
It is about the music, do not let gears come between you and music. Today I spend the entire day with the good old ipod 5G, honestly I have not had such an enjoyable musical session in a long while.
The setup you have is more than fine, head-fi is mostly about addiction to gear than music itself. 

So true. Good music sounds good with any gears.

But I have to make a confession that I am addicted to the 5g's (5.5g's).
wink_face.gif

Aug 11, 2013 at 6:51 AM Post #6,035 of 37,648
Quote:
There's just something special about having a real copy, I totally understand,

I'm just to poor to buy cd's

Excepting my propensity for importing Asian music, I cannot recall when I last paid RRP for a CD certainly not since online retailers became established.

Aug 13, 2013 at 4:38 AM Post #6,041 of 37,648
Didn't you get hit by a car wearing that?

Yeah, I did. It was completely not my fault, though. Just some idiot pulling out onto the road without looking. I didn't get hurt or anything, thankfully, though I did get thrown onto the car and I made a huge dent on the hood with my body.

Aug 13, 2013 at 4:54 AM Post #6,042 of 37,648
Yeah, I did. It was completely not my fault, though. Just some idiot pulling out onto the road without looking. I didn't get hurt or anything, thankfully, though I did get thrown onto the car and I made a huge dent on the hood with my body.
]At least you didn't get injured...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back