Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Apr 13, 2013 at 1:14 PM Post #3,421 of 37,616
The Sansa Clip+ is not my preferred source component, but has anyone tried doing anything like this while listening to your on the go rig?

haha any source component that can clip on to your headband i dont see why not. besides having a cord dangling down, beats having to keep it all tucked in your pocket.

I dont do this anyway, my preferred portable source is from a iPod Video or 4th generation.

Apr 13, 2013 at 5:22 PM Post #3,422 of 37,616
The Sansa Clip+ is not my preferred source component, but has anyone tried doing anything like this while listening to your on the go rig?

haha any source component that can clip on to your headband i dont see why not. besides having a cord dangling down, beats having to keep it all tucked in your pocket.

I dont do this anyway, my preferred portable source is from a iPod Video or 4th generation.

I guess it makes that 7 foot cord seem a little shorter lol

Apr 13, 2013 at 6:02 PM Post #3,423 of 37,616
Hi Achmedisdead
I am sorry I haven't heard ULS HFi - 780 .
I have the sig DJ ,
sig DJ is strong in bass more tight and better impact , wider soundstage , better clarity and high is
Extended compare to sig DJ
Midrange a bit backward
Sig Pro strong in mid and forward mid ,SQ neutral and neutral , overall smoother SQ than sig DJ
Thank you Gavin for your compliment :D
Hi Retrias
No for stand alone dap I have 2 as my favourite : AK 100 mod stage 1 and HDP R 10

HDPR battery last for 9 hours , my previous dx 100 about 6 hours

Sound quality HDP R10 is better from my previous dx 100 too.
Really? I get about 10-12 hours with my HDP-R10.

Apr 13, 2013 at 7:07 PM Post #3,424 of 37,616
Quote:

I've seen someone do this with the clip+ with some AKG's and they had modified the cable so that it went straight the the clip, no excess cord whatsoever! definitely portable!

Apr 13, 2013 at 7:16 PM Post #3,425 of 37,616
Really? I get about 10-12 hours with my HDP-R10.

Wow sound so good that yours can last so long 10 - 12 hours .
I just charge 2 times now
How you test your HDP R10 randomly with your music collection !
Which gain do you choose and how you turn your volume L
I use for burn in process in high gain and the volume at 240
Please advise
Thank you

Apr 13, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #3,426 of 37,616
I use mine with IEMs so I set the volume around 200-220 on low gain and I have 16 bit flac files. Maybe put the brightness to the lowest. When you don't play music, the battery barely leaks. I did a test and left it on the whole day without playing music and the battery only dropped 1 percent. I'm pretty sure that the volume doesn't matter, but if you are using 24 bit files, 9 hours seems about right. 

Apr 13, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #3,427 of 37,616
I use mine with IEMs so I set the volume around 200-220 on low gain and I have 16 bit flac files. Maybe put the brightness to the lowest. When you don't play music, the battery barely leaks. I did a test and left it on the whole day without playing music and the battery only dropped 1 percent. I'm pretty sure that the volume doesn't matter, but if you are using 24 bit files, 9 hours seems about right. 

Thank you for your fast answer
I use randomly with 16 bit and 24 bit file

Apr 13, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #3,428 of 37,616
Quote:
Thank you for your fast answer
I use randomly with 16 bit and 24 bit file

That's a bit odd. I would just shoot Hibino Intersound an email. I just bought it a few weeks ago so maybe it was a newer software update or something. 

Apr 13, 2013 at 9:44 PM Post #3,430 of 37,616
Finally got my current portable set up and finished.  
This is an old ipod classic-Venturecraft LOD-Cypherlab Solo -R updated edition-SoundPlus cable-Headamp Pico Power-Edition 8 LE, needing shinning.

Very excited about the sound on this, just amazing!

Pictures of backups for later, including Fostex hp-p1 nano-Lisa lll, HM801-pico amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back