Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Apr 14, 2013 at 11:08 AM Post #3,437 of 37,664
I'm not sure why mine lasts longer really. Hibino Intersound's website says 9 hours for 24 bit files anyway. Maybe i just got lucky. 

you are very lucky head fier with longer HDP R 10 battery live
Please let me know after you charge fully charge , how long you Teman in your charger .
I took out directly after fully change .

Apr 14, 2013 at 11:10 AM Post #3,438 of 37,664
Finally got my current portable set up and finished.  
This is an old ipod classic-Venturecraft LOD-Cypherlab Solo -R updated edition-SoundPlus cable-Headamp Pico Power-Edition 8 LE, needing shinning.

Very excited about the sound on this, just amazing!

Pictures of backups for later, including Fostex hp-p1 nano-Lisa lll, HM801-pico amp.

Congrats for your new Ventura craft Lod to USB
How do you like the SQ from your new Ventura Craft Lod to USB ?

Apr 14, 2013 at 4:02 PM Post #3,439 of 37,664
The SQ improvement was way more than i expected.  From stock to Moon it was very subtle but from the Moon to the Venturecraft was obvious.  Probably due to it being coaxial but who knows.  Such a bigger sound.

Apr 14, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #3,440 of 37,664
The SQ improvement was way more than i expected.  From stock to Moon it was very subtle but from the Moon to the Venturecraft was obvious.  Probably due to it being coaxial but who knows.  Such a bigger sound.

I am glad to hear that you like the SQ improvement , that's why o bought 2 sets and mini to mini and the coaxial cable too.

Apr 14, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #3,441 of 37,664
Finally got my current portable set up and finished.  
This is an old ipod classic-Venturecraft LOD-Cypherlab Solo -R updated edition-SoundPlus cable-Headamp Pico Power-Edition 8 LE, needing shinning.

Very excited about the sound on this, just amazing!

Pictures of backups for later, including Fostex hp-p1 nano-Lisa lll, HM801-pico amp.

Congrats for your new Ventura craft Lod to USB
How do you like the SQ from your new Ventura Craft Lod to USB ?

Have they made the LOD with a USB mini at the end? I've been looking for the LOD on my CLAS -db

Apr 14, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #3,442 of 37,664
Don't know but i have another that goes from my iphone 5 out to the bigger usb.  It is just a wire, hope they come up with this type cable for the lightning instead of the thinner one.  I think they just make them to supplement their products so maybe not on the mini usb now that i think about it.

Apr 15, 2013 at 1:42 AM Post #3,443 of 37,664
Quote:
you are very lucky head fier with longer HDP R 10 battery live
Please let me know after you charge fully charge , how long you Teman in your charger .
I took out directly after fully change .

I PMed you about the battery thing that I'd rather not discuss here. 

Apr 15, 2013 at 6:03 PM Post #3,446 of 37,664
Just update my rig again.

Got VentureCraft Go-Dap DD Socket 1 "Limited" Edition.

ipod touch 5G > DD Socket 1 > ALO the National > Fitear MH335DW

It's sound a little bit better than my (now) old DD Socket 1. Battery is significantly bigger in this one.

Apr 15, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #3,448 of 37,664

RWAK100 > ALO The International > JH16 Pros

In my defense, I also use the International directly with my laptop when I'm stationary and the RWAK100 solo when going light. However I do like them paired up as well.

Apr 15, 2013 at 11:42 PM Post #3,449 of 37,664
Just update my rig again.

Got VentureCraft Go-Dap DD Socket 1 "Limited" Edition.

ipod touch 5G > DD Socket 1 > ALO the National > Fitear MH335DW

It's sound a little bit better than my (now) old DD Socket 1. Battery is significantly bigger in this one.

Congrats for your new go dap dd 1 limited edition
Your go dap dd1 use what kind of op amp ?
Do you use op amp muse 02 ?
How is the SQ different between blue and le ones ?
How is the power wise is the LE got more power than the blue one ?
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back