Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Feb 15, 2013 at 10:03 PM Post #2,191 of 37,737
Quote:
Wow! After your AKG, I didn't think you would/could own anything "low end"!!

Do you enjoy the "helium" conversion of ambient conversations going on around you? The NC works in very uniquely cute ways :).

Haha... well I might look more of Tit walking onto a flight wearing my LCD3s carrying a triple stack of amp/dacs :p 

Seriously for travel/flight these appear to be the goods. I will never buy BOSE NC again. These are half impressive straight out of the iPhone and iPad mini using my FLAC Player app. I wish I had a modded lightening connector though so I can amp my iPhone5 and Mini.

Anyway these may save somebody's life because last time I did a US>AU  flight and sat in the middle of a congregation of women with crying babies that never stopped. Water boarding was nothing compared to that flight.

Feb 16, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #2,196 of 37,737
Recieved some gear through from Rhapsodio which made it into a few rigs!

First up iPod Classic to Rhapsodio Z2 BTL Balanced Amp to Lear LCM 5 with OCC Copper Cable (4 braid) with BTL Connector:

and then we have the Nexus 7 USB OTG too MyST PortaDAC 1866 to Starkey Tunz Trio with the 8 braid OCC copper Rhapsdio Cable!

Feb 16, 2013 at 11:33 AM Post #2,197 of 37,737
I must obtain a Zippo Amp! Most Wicked looking little amp. :D

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Feb 16, 2013 at 11:46 AM Post #2,199 of 37,737
I know it is beyond cool! I really like sound so far! For  a lil amp anyway! Seems slightly on the brighter side and very smooth and spacious! So far i have only used it with my LCM-5 and will try some other IEMs later but because mine is the Z2 it is BTL balanced and i do not have the connector for any of my full sized headphones :frowning2: i only have the connector on the IEM cable they sent me.

They do a Z1 which is single ended output as well so you can still get a single ended Zippo amp :D

Can be bought here:

http://rhapsodio-cmw.com/?p=1045

If you get one let me know your experiences! 

Feb 16, 2013 at 1:47 PM Post #2,203 of 37,737
Quote:

First up iPod Classic to Rhapsodio Z2 BTL Balanced Amp to Lear LCM 5 with OCC Copper Cable (4 braid) with BTL Connector:

A way cool looking gear. Swim, how does it sound, how does it get charged (wall or USB or hopefully both) and do you know what the specs are? Power, impedance, etc?

Feb 16, 2013 at 1:49 PM Post #2,205 of 37,737
When it runs out of power do I have to refill it with lighter fluid? 
Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back