Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Jan 17, 2013 at 9:50 AM Post #1,322 of 37,704
Quote:

ipod touch with lod connected to fiio e17 as an amp to dt 1350

MP3 or FLAC?

Im running a similarish rig - 
iPhone > LOD > E17 > HD25 and I can imagine yours sounds lush!
Im thinking of getting the 1350's or T50p's later in the year due to great reviews and their similarity to the HD25 :)

Jan 17, 2013 at 1:27 PM Post #1,325 of 37,704
Quote:

The one that holds things vertically is the one you recommended in that eBay link?

I was searching in the internet for a photo, but could not find any. At last I found this on ebay. Both of mine at home were a present from my mom :) The one "vertical sticking" is similar I use at home. The one in the car was included with a cell phone holder. It is smaller than that one on ebay and much stickier. I do not know how sticky the ebay offer is.

I would suggest you to go to the next cellphone store and try some out.

I cut mine up, so it fits the smaller amps. Hopefully your questions are answered :)

Jan 17, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #1,326 of 37,704
Quote:
MP3 or FLAC?

Im running a similarish rig - 
iPhone > LOD > E17 > HD25 and I can imagine yours sounds lush!
Im thinking of getting the 1350's or T50p's later in the year due to great reviews and their similarity to the HD25 :)

i am using mp3(320 kbps) and some lq mp3 here and there
there is also some alac converted from flac or ripped from cd, never really heard of the t50, but i demoed an hd 25-2 once and i lile the beyer more than the senn

Jan 17, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #1,327 of 37,704
Quote:

I was searching in the internet for a photo, but could not find any. At last I found this on ebay. Both of mine at home were a present from my mom :) The one "vertical sticking" is similar I use at home. The one in the car was included with a cell phone holder. It is smaller than that one on ebay and much stickier. I do not know how sticky the ebay offer is.

I would suggest you to go to the next cellphone store and try some out.

I cut mine up, so it fits the smaller amps. Hopefully your questions are answered :)

Pretty impressive stuff there! I think H2O ordered the one you shared from eBay, so I'll wait for his feedback about it... 
popcorn.gif

Jan 17, 2013 at 6:30 PM Post #1,328 of 37,704
new upgrade! :) Fiio DAC/AMP! This is all my audio section :)

Do U like the Koss hard case? :D

Jan 17, 2013 at 8:41 PM Post #1,329 of 37,704
Quote:

ipod touch with lod connected to fiio e17 as an amp to dt 1350

1st-I don't see an LOD...
Have you contemplated jailbreaking and using the E17 as a DAC as well as an amp?

Jan 17, 2013 at 9:13 PM Post #1,330 of 37,704
Quote:
1st-I don't see an LOD...
Have you contemplated jailbreaking and using the E17 as a DAC as well as an amp?

I've seen no one ever done it, but I might be wrong. I think it is 'rooting an android and using the E17 as a DAC' rather than on an iDevice.

also
1. I think the E7's been working with work-able android devices e.g. the Samsungs, Nexus 7 etc. E17 apparently draws too much current
2. I could be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back