Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Nov 12, 2012 at 3:37 PM Post #331 of 37,647
Quote:
Why are you using those headphones on a superior dap like that? hehe

Believe it or not this is a nice combo! I swear idk if my Head-fi journey would have been so crazy if I had picked these up first. never mind the DAP costs well over 20x the headphones :p

Quote:
Nice jeans.

Thanks 
rolleyes.gif
 my thigh looks like the size of a manatee in this picture, oh well lol

Nov 12, 2012 at 4:47 PM Post #332 of 37,647
My portable rig. As portable as it gets. 
beyersmile.png

Nov 12, 2012 at 5:09 PM Post #333 of 37,647
Quote:
My portable rig. As portable as it gets. 
beyersmile.png

Those cosmic ears look nice...I'm very intrigued by these IEM's, especially the attractive price tag. How are you liking them?

Nov 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM Post #334 of 37,647
Quote:

Those cosmic ears look nice...I'm very intrigued by these IEM's, especially the attractive price tag. How are you liking them?

They sound really good for their price. Just think if you really need CIEMs at all. But those are very good for an entery level in CIEMs.

Nov 12, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #335 of 37,647
I finally caved in and ordered Leckertons flagship with extra op amps. Rolling op amps should become a nice pass time with this amp. I should have her in my hands in a week in a half or so. Raving incoherent rabid fan boyish review soon to follow

Nov 12, 2012 at 7:15 PM Post #336 of 37,647
Quote:
 Believe it or not this is a nice combo! I swear idk if my Head-fi journey would have been so crazy if I had picked these up first. never mind the DAP costs well over 20x the headphones :p

Thanks 
rolleyes.gif
 my thigh looks like the size of a manatee in this picture, oh well lol

haha this is true, I'm actually using the hyped cheap Sony mh1c on my hisound 3rd gen studios.  They sound quite good, and to me I don't even hear the hiss anymore but I did on my ie80.  

Nov 12, 2012 at 7:17 PM Post #337 of 37,647
Quote:
I finally caved in and ordered Leckertons flagship with extra op amps. Rolling op amps should become a nice pass time with this amp. I should have her in my hands in a week in a half or so. Raving incoherent rabid fan boyish review soon to follow

Nice! I should hopefully have mine tomorrow. Will be interesting to compare to the RSA Intruder I also have for SE listening. Just got HE-6 today, and balanced RSA terminated connection for the Intruder coming soon, so will be interesting to see how well the Intruder can drive the HE-6 (since it was made with that purpose in mind).  

Nov 12, 2012 at 8:18 PM Post #338 of 37,647
Quote:

They sound really good for their price. Just think if you really need CIEMs at all. But those are very good for an entery level in CIEMs.

Have you done any sound comparisons to other customs or universals? If not, could you?

Nov 12, 2012 at 9:18 PM Post #339 of 37,647

:popcorn:

Nov 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM Post #341 of 37,647
Hey guys, sorry for being off topic but I thought this crowd might be the right group to ask. I've ordered some extra op amps in with my Leckerton MKII and I'm in dire need of a storage solution. I remember way back in one of the other threads someone posting a picture with a small plastic storage case for op amps. Any idea where I can get a proper case like that for op amp storage?

Nov 12, 2012 at 11:37 PM Post #342 of 37,647
Quote:
Hey guys, sorry for being off topic but I thought this crowd might be the right group to ask. I've ordered some extra op amps in with my Leckerton MKII and I'm in dire need of a storage solution. I remember way back in one of the other threads someone posting a picture with a small plastic storage case for op amps. Any idea where I can get a proper case like that for op amp storage?

Ace hardware (or any proper hardware store) will sell small  plastic cases to store screws and small parts which are perfect for small electronics as well. Or go to your local drug store and get a plastic pill box, I reckon would work just as well. Just don't accidentally swallow your op amps...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back