Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Nov 15, 2016 at 10:01 PM Post #21,767 of 37,651
How does balance sound vs normal, does I have characteristics that are easily audiable?

maybe it gives you the treble back? 
tongue.gif

Nov 16, 2016 at 1:26 AM Post #21,768 of 37,651

How they sound?

How does balance sound vs normal, does I have characteristics that are easily audiable?

Actually, the pairing is not so good. The slightly warm tilt of the WM1Z (or maybe the impedance) is not so happy with the SE846. So I am back to WM1Z + KSE1500, and pairing the 846 with the Mojo.

Nov 17, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #21,771 of 37,651

But the sound is 20 times better right?

Even I'm not so sure of 20 times on this one H2, there is something that has always drawn me in and made me taps my toes with analog. It took a very long time for digital to catch up for me especially when I went from cassette to digital in my whips (sans noise within the lulls)! With that said I did go straight to MD in them from cassette
rolleyes.gif

Nov 17, 2016 at 2:14 PM Post #21,772 of 37,651

Even I'm not so sure of 20 times on this one H2, there is something that has always drawn me in and made me taps my toes with analog. It took a very long time for digital to catch up for me especially when I went from cassette to digital in my whips (sans noise within the lulls)! With that said I did go straight to MD in them from cassette
rolleyes.gif

Trinity DV2's? I need to break mine back out again and listen for awhile. 

Nov 17, 2016 at 6:40 PM Post #21,773 of 37,651
  Trinity DV2's? I need to break mine back out again and listen for awhile. 

Indeed Bob, really been enjoying them myself in the gold filter configuration. I've actually been switching around between all my Trinity's since the PM4 will be here any minute (I think I've been saying that for at least a month now
rolleyes.gif
I just wanted to have all their sound signatures fresh in my mind as I start breaking in the PM4's
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Nov 18, 2016 at 6:45 AM Post #21,775 of 37,651
Dickymint
How are they? I was considering them, as I lost my Audeo's, but couldn't find any info about them, are they that fresh?

Nov 18, 2016 at 8:11 AM Post #21,777 of 37,651
A bit hard to explain, one track I played from Camel, I thought it was a stick hitting a drum rim, it's not, it's a finger snap! On 2cello's you can actually hear where the engineer has put things in and taken things out. Bass is tidy, a bit light but well controlled, you just have to listen to them for a while to really appreciate what they do but as always, it's a personal thing. For the money, I don't know what could be found to match them! This is without even trying all the filter combinations and the large selection of ear buds, there should be something for everyone in the MP4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back