Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Oct 2, 2016 at 8:36 PM Post #21,317 of 37,652

AK120II>64Audio U12 B1

I feel like sound can't get better than this. If it can, I don't want to know about it, because I'm truly content with this setup. :cool:

Oct 2, 2016 at 8:40 PM Post #21,318 of 37,652
AK120II>64Audio U12 B1

I feel like sound can't get better than this. If it can, I don't want to know about it, because I'm truly content with this setup.
cool.gif

Dont listen to a mojo then lol

Oct 3, 2016 at 2:50 AM Post #21,319 of 37,652

AK120II>64Audio U12 B1

I feel like sound can't get better than this. If it can, I don't want to know about it, because I'm truly content with this setup. :cool:

You'll be back, back in the purchasing lane of curiosity in no time.

Its your destiny, Mr Pinky. :wink:

Oct 3, 2016 at 6:39 AM Post #21,320 of 37,652
You're probably right. :D

Oct 4, 2016 at 9:31 AM Post #21,328 of 37,652

iPhone + Livv Headphones = sweat proof wireless freedom.
Perhaps not the highest fidelity but the lack of wires allows for a lot of freedom.  Definitely the best Gym solution I own.

But, but, but..... you have a headphone jack.....?!?!?!?!

Kidding aside, do those stay on the head nicely?  I need to try something different...

Oct 4, 2016 at 9:39 AM Post #21,329 of 37,652

But, but, but..... you have a headphone jack.....?!?!?!?!

Kidding aside, do those stay on the head nicely?  I need to try something different...

I have an iPhone 7 coming today so won't have a headphone jack for long :)

As for your question,  staying on the head is something they do very very well  They were designed by an ex-NFL player (with a bit of help from Dale Lott of Aurisonics) specifically for athletes to stay put under any circumstances and they definitely delivered in that regard.  They also have 8 GB of on board storage so technically you can go completely device free but I haven't  actually tried out that option yet.

They do sound pretty good although perhaps a tad bass heavy but that should all be tweakable once they get their App out.  Obviously they are no match for my Alpha Primes but I never expected them to.  For working out, walking the dog, and getting stuff done around the house they will get the job done admirably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back