Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Apr 15, 2015 at 10:13 AM Post #16,202 of 37,652
MEE m6 are some of the best beater iems! The bass is epic too :D
+1

They stepped up their game as well with the M6pro. Bigger case, and 2 detachable cables (with and without a mic). The clear shells are sexay. If I had to choose, I would spend a little more for the pro.

Apr 15, 2015 at 10:57 AM Post #16,203 of 37,652

You don't even need to jailbreak to 'drag and drop'. Just enable 'Manually manage music and videos' (or something along those lines) and then you can drag and drag and drop within iTunes. Obviously, people will argue that they don't want to use iTunes, but it's pretty much the same process.

For my iPod:
1. Open iTunes
2. Drag albums/artists/songs/playlists to iPod

For other devices/memory cards:
1. Open Windows Explorer
2. Drag albums/artists/songs to device/memory card

I personally prefer to use winamp on my pc and I hate having multiple programs that do the same thing. Call me fussy... 

I also remember how bad itunes used to be which makes me a little hesitant in trying it again honestly. I still have a second gen itouch kicking around along with a few nano versions and an ipod classic as well though. Maybe it's time I bring them out of retirement and see how they fare against my usual nexus 5 > apex glacier...

Apr 15, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #16,208 of 37,652
beerchug.gif

Love the pros. Can't wait to get my a151p2ndgen in
wink.gif

Wow is that actually a name or did you sneeze when you typed that out? HAHAHA

Apr 15, 2015 at 10:44 PM Post #16,213 of 37,652
I was quite impressed with iPod Nano 4G? (I think that's it). Running 256 AAC was rather decent. iPod Touch 4G is also quite nice sounding unit, and well adapted to using different music player apps, EQ apps etc. one I owned for a while along side other players. 

I believe ClieOS likes his 7G Nano a bit.

The closest thing I have atm to an Android based player is the Hum Pervasion, which puts out some striking sound around DX90 levels.

(excuse the quality, I'm not in camera man mode today)

Check its specs out here: http://hum.hk/index.php/products/product-music-player/55-pervasion

Seems like a good player, the Pervasion; good specs, line out as well. If it sounds as good as you've described, you've probably unearthed another hidden gem of a dap. You should be nicknamed DAPMan! :D

Apr 15, 2015 at 11:48 PM Post #16,214 of 37,652

They sound really good together, although I can't complain about the same A17 and the TTPOD T1E and the Sony XBA-H1. IMO, all outstanding sound quality, just different signature.

Nice! how's the TTPOD compared to your XBA-1s? Just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back