Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Sep 5, 2014 at 8:02 PM Post #13,711 of 37,644
@rudi0504
 what are you using for a component wrap?  I thought RudiWrap was shelving liner (mostly rubber)?  These almost look like "shoe socks".  Just curious...

EDIT: fixed typos.

Thank you

I like to protect all my gears with any cloth now , this time I use shoe mitt and it is not shoe socks :D
Last time I use rubber mat , but with the time this rubber mat can make dot foot print on my gears , that's why I change to cloth now

Sep 5, 2014 at 8:45 PM Post #13,712 of 37,644
Buy once, buy right.

Great.  

Same here.  My wife retired some 11 years ago and she's enjoying her life with daily yoga class.  

Somehow these crazy buys (like the Ak240/Tralucent Ref.1) just to numb myself and gave myself a reason for working so hard.   My buying strategy, as always, go for the top model and that helps to unwind a winding road and at the end saves money.  I did that for my bicycles, watches, headfi...

Cheers

Lucky me that my wife never bother with my expenses (in fact I'm using her sub-card for purchasing LOL).

My question would be...do we know what TOYS that the other half of him has LOL?

Regarding toys? Let's say....free rent, free food, free bills, oh and free allowance, and the occasional vacation...I think that clears me...plus I'm the man. Even though I respect my wife, I don't answer to no one. As for credit card debt and guns? Damn, I'm out of words on that one.

Yes you are very lucky that your wife never complain about your expenses :beerchug::beerchug:

Sep 5, 2014 at 10:38 PM Post #13,716 of 37,644
For now.... ^_^

Sep 6, 2014 at 2:15 AM Post #13,718 of 37,644
  I just need balance cables and I'm done........ 

very nice picture!
beerchug.gif

Sep 6, 2014 at 6:47 AM Post #13,723 of 37,644
  I just need balance cables and I'm done........ 

I didn't realise the DX50/DX90 was balanced....
So in theory I could run this, Balanced straight to my iBasso PB2 without the need of a DAC in between the two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back