Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Sep 3, 2014 at 12:09 AM Post #13,637 of 37,646
Sep 3, 2014 at 1:24 AM Post #13,639 of 37,646

Just wanna share a a rig that I finally feel brings out the Noble 6!

Awesome... how's the Pure II? 

It takes away the biggest gripe I have about the DX90 to Noble 6, which is the lack of control in the bass. Bass was always a little too warm and sloppy to me, but oh wow... impact is so incredibly tight and DEEP

Also separation is unreal. Fantastic fantastic black background with a very nice soundstage.

Now i wonder what it can do with your Lab1 
ksc75smile.gif

Sep 3, 2014 at 4:28 AM Post #13,640 of 37,646
After waiting more than 10 Month , today i got news from Jaben Jakarta that My JH Roxanne Custom In full black Carbon Arrived .
Thank you Alvon from Jaben Jakarta For Your help to push JH getting faster , After i send My 2nd Ear Impression :beerchug:

Take a while until i get In My hand :D

Look like My JH Roxanne Custom In full black Carbon as My longest production from all My Custom IEMs:D
Or has Anybody longer than mine

I Hope This longest waiting Time is worth It For the sound quality jh Roxanne Custom In full black Carbon .:D

Sep 3, 2014 at 5:06 AM Post #13,641 of 37,646
After waiting more than 10 Month , today i got news from Jaben Jakarta that My JH Roxanne Custom In full black Carbon Arrived .
Thank you Alvon from Jaben Jakarta For Your help to push JH getting faster , After i send My 2nd Ear Impression
beerchug.gif

Take a while until i get In My hand
biggrin.gif

Look like My JH Roxanne Custom In full black Carbon as My longest production from all My Custom IEMs:D

I Hope This longest waiting Time is worth It For the sound quality jh Roxanne Custom In full black Carbon .
biggrin.gif

Congratulations Rudi.

Sep 3, 2014 at 5:42 AM Post #13,642 of 37,646
Thank you Alvon from Jaben Jakarta For Your help to push JH getting faster , After i send My 2nd Ear Impression
beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

I Hope This longest waiting Time is worth It For the sound quality jh Roxanne Custom In full black Carbon .
biggrin.gif

Congrats Rudi! You are really patient to wait for 10 months! JH must have alot of orders worldwide!

Sep 3, 2014 at 9:53 AM Post #13,647 of 37,646
beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

congrats rudi. I would like to hear your impression vs 335dwsr.

Sep 3, 2014 at 12:54 PM Post #13,650 of 37,646
beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

10 months? I admire your patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back