Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Jan 27, 2014 at 6:16 PM Post #9,722 of 37,653
  Can anyone recommend a bag/case for a portable amp/DAC/iPod?  I just jointed and have seen a lot of photos of everyone's great rigs but not many cases.  How does everyone carry their rig while in use?

"Welcome to Head-Fi! Sorry about your wallet"

I want to house my Panda-cus Supremecus mega rig in this portable rig case.
Tis but a dream at the moment though.

Jan 27, 2014 at 9:19 PM Post #9,725 of 37,653
you need a higher post count before you can post pictures 
wink_face.gif

Jan 27, 2014 at 10:21 PM Post #9,730 of 37,653
I'm looking at the price tag of the Alo Reference 8 Mini to Mini. 

I would think it would be worth it. Considering the price tag is made up of a few kB's of data on my screen. Hell, that is like .000000001 cents of electricity it took to generate that price tag. Dayum worth it if you ask me.

Jan 27, 2014 at 10:38 PM Post #9,732 of 37,653

Case : Lowepro Compact Case (got it for 10$)
DAP : AK 120
CABLE : CARDAS MINI TO MINI (planning to change to Alo Reference 8, mini to mini, but not sure..)
AMP : KOJO KM-01 BRASS (may i say, one of the most intimate, best portable amp i have ever heard in my life. IMO) 
CABLE : SAEC FCH-100
IEM : SHURE 535 LTD (POed Roxanne since before the dawn of time, and haven't got the updates on progress until this breathing moment)

Jan 27, 2014 at 10:40 PM Post #9,733 of 37,653
  Okay.. Hi guys! Pleasure to meet your acquaintances. Name's andy, come from the same country as Rudi. I wanted to ask,do Alo Reference 8 Mini to Mini worth the price tag?

Awfully expensive, so maybe not best bang for your buck, but their stuff is very well constructed.

Jan 27, 2014 at 10:59 PM Post #9,735 of 37,653
  Do you have any suggestions as to what cable will be better suited for the rig i previously posted? I am still new in this world of money bye bye

Not familiar with the Kojo, but Rudi seems to be the cable master and I'm certain he has a Kojo, he might have suggestions.  And I certainly wouldn't intend to talk you out of the ALO, I've been happy with cables I've had from them.  Nice rig, by the way!  If you're new to the world of money bye bye, you got off to a great start!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back