Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Dec 20, 2012 at 4:14 PM Post #873 of 37,597
Quote:

How do you like the Biscuit? I don't even remotely need it, but it looks so neat :p

It's not for everybody lol. Everyone asks how it works without a screen. I just load up an album at a time and I'm happy. SQ wise, it sounds good. Warmer and more detailed and spacious than my iphone 4s and wayyy better than the clip zip I was using before 
biggrin.gif

Dec 20, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #875 of 37,597
Quote:

Hey Panama would the Biscuit sound good on its own? I got one for a present and wondering if I should re-gift it or use it? You can see my portable rig in my sig, is this gonna sound anywhere as good?

I'm not sure, but I doubt it. The biscuit can beat out ipods easy, but the fostex hp-p1 I believe is in a class of its own, though I've never heard it. Best way to tell would be to compare them. 

Dec 20, 2012 at 6:48 PM Post #876 of 37,597
Dec 20, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #878 of 37,597

Hey Panama would the Biscuit sound good on its own? I got one for a present and wondering if I should re-gift it or use it? You can see my portable rig in my sig, is this gonna sound anywhere as good?

Hi Steve

Hippo biscuit sound good in their price , has power to drive low impedance headphone like ultrasone ed 8 .
Minus only no screen .

Dec 20, 2012 at 8:31 PM Post #879 of 37,597
Quote:
Hi Steve
Hippo biscuit sound good in their price , has power to drive low impedance headphone like ultrasone ed 8 .
Minus only no screen .

Thanks Rudi.......
beerchug.gif

Dec 20, 2012 at 8:38 PM Post #880 of 37,597
Quote:
I have the same hippo cri cri and biscuit like you

Nice! Yea, it's a great little player. I've only begun to play with it, sounds excellent with the px100-ii, really brought them to life imo. Gotta try it with my Beyer COP. I don't think I need the extra juice or bulk from the Cricri though so I decided to sell it. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back