Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Nov 14, 2013 at 2:22 AM Post #8,056 of 37,619

New cable... happy....

- HM901 balance

- 4 strands of 24AWG Double Helix OCC cable
- HICON HI-J35T02, 4 pin 3,5 mm jackplug with golden pins

- FitEar Parterre

Nov 14, 2013 at 2:25 AM Post #8,057 of 37,619
My second Cypher labs dac class solo tactical design , my first dac was class solo in silver colour

Source : iPhone 4s
Dac : Cypher labs Class Solo tactical design
Amp : ALO Rx 3 B
Headphone : LCD 3
Cable : SAA Endorphin 4 Pin
Adaptor 4 Pin female to RSA
Sound Quality : with SAA cable my LCD 3 sound quality is the best .

Note : Cypher labs class Solo original is one of the best
Product from Cypher Labs I have own
This. Class. Solo is legendary product , many new product came out after that , but until now the Sound Quality is my favourite fro pair with my I Device
Pair as Source to my desk top rigs SQ very good too
IMO

Nov 14, 2013 at 3:48 AM Post #8,063 of 37,619
  I also want a pair of mad dog...are those balance version?

Unfortunately no, have heard good and not good things about going balanced. I'm not 100% sure I will find major improvements

Nov 14, 2013 at 4:04 AM Post #8,064 of 37,619
  Unfortunately no, have heard good and not good things about going balanced. I'm not 100% sure I will find major improvements

Hey spurxiii.... I am think it should be easy to mod the mad dog to balance and would not cost 40usd...do you know if it is easy to source aftermarket cable if I just get the Universal version without cable?

Nov 14, 2013 at 4:30 AM Post #8,065 of 37,619

Hey spurxiii.... I am think it should be easy to mod the mad dog to balance and would not cost 40usd...do you know if it is easy to source aftermarket cable if I just get the Universal version without cable?

I'm not entirely sure I would have someone do it for me since I'm not at all handy

Nov 14, 2013 at 4:32 AM Post #8,066 of 37,619
My mad dogs sound x pretty good out of the DX50-PB2 combo. How's it out of your Fostex?

Mine in stock condition, unmod, I love how it sound, even just 50 ohm it will not "sing" if don't feed with enough power from its source.
PB2 takes my T50RP to another league, its better than stand alone DX50. It allow me to listen the "fostex true sound" even at low volume level.

Nov 14, 2013 at 4:50 AM Post #8,067 of 37,619
Rudi, that LCD-2 cable looks insane!!!

Nov 14, 2013 at 6:00 AM Post #8,068 of 37,619
My second Cypher labs dac class solo tactical design , my first dac was class solo in silver colour

Source : iPhone 4s
Dac : Cypher labs Class Solo tactical design
Amp : ALO Rx 3 B
Headphone : LCD 3
Cable : SAA Endorphin 4 Pin
Adaptor 4 Pin female to RSA
Sound Quality : with SAA cable my LCD 3 sound quality is the best .

Note : Cypher labs class Solo original is one of the best
Product from Cypher Labs I have own
This. Class. Solo is legendary product , many new product came out after that , but until now the Sound Quality is my favourite fro pair with my I Device
Pair as Source to my desk top rigs SQ very good too
IMO

the cable looks like my girlfriends hair
hahahahahahaha

is that the "iphone mod"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back