Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Jul 2, 2013 at 8:18 AM Post #5,206 of 37,671
Quote:
More curious than anything but I see my ONE armband-based portable setup (pics a page or three earlier) and that's it. And a lot of bricks. Some more transportable than portable.

Am I the only person using armbands to be portable?

My idea of portable......
smile_phones.gif

Jul 2, 2013 at 8:24 AM Post #5,207 of 37,671
Quote:
More curious than anything but I see my ONE armband-based portable setup (pics a page or three earlier) and that's it. And a lot of bricks. Some more transportable than portable.

I used to have armband for my old ipod nano, but in the end I took it off because it's easily drenched in sweat and it feels like constricting my arm

Jul 2, 2013 at 8:48 AM Post #5,208 of 37,671
Quote:

I have a Nano which I used with an armband but it just seemed to annoy me after a while. 

Jul 2, 2013 at 11:21 AM Post #5,210 of 37,671
I used to have armband for my old ipod nano, but in the end I took it off because it's easily drenched in sweat and it feels like constricting my arm
The other problem I have is that I have such ginormous and powerful biceps, the armband snaps when I sneeze.

Jul 2, 2013 at 3:48 PM Post #5,212 of 37,671
Quote:
Quote:

The other problem I have is that I have such ginormous and powerful biceps, the armband snaps when I sneeze.

Hahaha, that's an awesome post. :D

On a related note about armbands, I think the cable would get in the way based on where I've tried to clip my Clip Zip to.

Jul 2, 2013 at 5:55 PM Post #5,213 of 37,671
Quote:

On a related note about armbands, I think the cable would get in the way based on where I've tried to clip my Clip Zip to.

I always clip mine to the chest pocket of my shirt. 

Jul 2, 2013 at 6:11 PM Post #5,216 of 37,671
Jul 2, 2013 at 6:14 PM Post #5,217 of 37,671
Quote:
Quote:
Achmed loves his Clippy!
wink.gif

Hm, speaking of Batman's Utility Belt, I clip my Clip Zip to my front pocket. Since my hands naturally hang around there, it makes basic music playback options a breeze. I even memorised the button presses needed to get to the bass EQ options. XD

Jul 2, 2013 at 8:16 PM Post #5,219 of 37,671
Quote:

Damn, that's a good looking rig.
I didn't remember it being so good looking when I had it!

Haha, glad u r enjoying it.
Happy it found a good home.

Lolz. thanks! its what ive always wanted on the go..:) though i must admit, i miss the DX100. haha. well its in good hands now. :D

Quote:
Can you inform how much it costs? I am desperately in need of a new cable for my W4R

PMed!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back