Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Mar 21, 2013 at 9:30 AM Post #2,974 of 37,695
Mar 21, 2013 at 9:37 AM Post #2,976 of 37,695
Quote:
oh yesssssss ohhhhh myyyy goooooood so important !!!! People complain about that all the time but it's no big deal. Scroll down. I prefer to.see quoted pics of pretty stuff than people who complain for nothing.

Don't give us reason to complain then.
cool.gif

Mar 21, 2013 at 10:27 AM Post #2,978 of 37,695
Quote:
It's basic netiquette.

Posts from the headphone pics threads are routinely deleted because only pictures are allowed, for instance.
"oh yesssssss ohhhhh myyyy goooooood so important !!!!"

Let us develop further on this subject. As you decide to be disagreable, I will provide arguments:

1. Complaining about the pics quoting only puts a bad atmosphere on the thread. It is not a RULE on this thread, so new people have no way of knowing, so unless you always police this thread, it will keep happening
  2. As I said already, editing quotes with mobile android devices is quite painful sometimes
  3. It is sometimes useful to quote pics, because many people do not describe the material in their pics, so if you comment without quoting the pic, there is no way of knowing what you are talking about
  4. Finally and most importantly, I might have said nothing, but you posted maybe a few pics on this thread, and the rest of the time, just comments that led people to be annoyed / offended, because of the tone used. The last 100 posts on this thread were nice and positive, until your came in

"Netiquette" is to me less important than just to try being nice. If you disagree, we can talk about this in PM, so as not to annoy people with off topic.

PS: I am glad I have not see the apparently offensive comment you made before editing.

Mar 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM Post #2,983 of 37,695
Very nice rig and a bombproof case!

Cheers,

Andy.

Enough with the drama just keep posting.. peace

My reserve ipod touch 4g + heir 4.ai w/magnus cable

Mar 21, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #2,984 of 37,695
It's portable in the sense it gets transported back and forth to/from work in my backpack... The Rx MK3 is pretty much the rival of my desktop amp at work, the AMB M^3. Nice to get that level sound at home as well.

Mar 21, 2013 at 4:35 PM Post #2,985 of 37,695
oh yesssssss ohhhhh myyyy goooooood so important !!!! People complain about that all the time but it's no big deal. Scroll down. I prefer to.see quoted pics of pretty stuff than people who complain for nothing.

I could not disagree more. The person in question is not complaining for nothing. There is very little value in loading and scrolling through page after page of the same pictures repeated endlessly.

If you have something to communicate then write it but rehashing other people's pics forever gets dull fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back