Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Feb 18, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #2,267 of 37,727
Quote:
Here is what I am traveling with this week.

su6e7u4y.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wow! I've never seen people using that ultrasone iem. How is it?

Feb 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM Post #2,268 of 37,727
Feb 19, 2013 at 6:47 AM Post #2,269 of 37,727
Quote:
I know it is beyond cool! I really like sound so far! For  a lil amp anyway! Seems slightly on the brighter side and very smooth and spacious! So far i have only used it with my LCM-5 and will try some other IEMs later but because mine is the Z2 it is BTL balanced and i do not have the connector for any of my full sized headphones :frowning2: i only have the connector on the IEM cable they sent me.

They do a Z1 which is single ended output as well so you can still get a single ended Zippo amp :D

Can be bought here:

http://rhapsodio-cmw.com/?p=1045

If you get one let me know your experiences! 

Damn it, I'm going to have to re-think selling my clip now, it would look (and hopefully sound) awesome with that Zippo amp 
biggrin.gif

Feb 19, 2013 at 6:47 AM Post #2,270 of 37,727
Quote:
I know it is beyond cool! I really like sound so far! For  a lil amp anyway! Seems slightly on the brighter side and very smooth and spacious! So far i have only used it with my LCM-5 and will try some other IEMs later but because mine is the Z2 it is BTL balanced and i do not have the connector for any of my full sized headphones :frowning2: i only have the connector on the IEM cable they sent me.

They do a Z1 which is single ended output as well so you can still get a single ended Zippo amp :D

Can be bought here:

http://rhapsodio-cmw.com/?p=1045

If you get one let me know your experiences! 

Damn it, I'm going to have to re-think selling my clip now, it would look (and hopefully sound) awesome with that Zippo amp 
biggrin.gif

Feb 19, 2013 at 9:05 AM Post #2,272 of 37,727
Quote:
Wow! I've never seen people using that ultrasone iem. How is it?

I love them.  I am disappointed my IEM search ended so quickly.  I started with Shure SE line up to SE 530 and ended up here.  My only issue with the connection (which is same as the new SE535s) is that while jogging, on- occasion the connection fails and sound cuts out. While walking or anything else they are fine.

Feb 19, 2013 at 12:09 PM Post #2,275 of 37,727
I'm waiting on a review, but a balanced amp that small is interesting to say the least. If it's any good I might have to pick it up for some added fun in my portable rig with the Tera Player and AS-2's. 
Quote:
I'd take the zippo amp over my n1

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:05 PM Post #2,277 of 37,727
Quote:

Slowly getting into this hobby. My first portable rig.

There are weird-sony-usb-portthingy to 3,5mm cables? Interesting :D

Are there any Cowon J3 to 3,5mm cables out there?

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:08 PM Post #2,278 of 37,727
Feb 19, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #2,280 of 37,727
Quote:
Do a bit of domestic travel and about to do the mother of all intl flights - 29 hours, so invested in these puppies. The bulid quality is good, and SQ is different to say the least. Anyways so far even doing work at my desk at home listening to music with the Noise Cancelling on, the blackness between songs is impressive. 
[size=1.7em]  [/size]

What do you mean the SQ is different? Good different or bad different? I'm thinking of getting these but can't decide till I hear them for myself which I don't even know how I'll do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back