Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Apr 8, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #19,684 of 37,668

Pono v2 spotted:

Seriously, I know one is in the works, whether it ever ships I just don't know. 
The new features rumored are remote control by smartphone, better screen, and better battery. Sound circuits will probably stay the same (thank god).

These are very thin rumors. There's no guarantee Pono Inc. survives as a viable business. They delivered on their kickstarter promise but it's a hard business selling quality digital music and a device with no profit margin that people won't replace for decades.

I always liked the detonation plunger on the top of those Pano's
rolleyes.gif
wink_face.gif

iPhone 4 W/Woodchuck Skin>ALO Silver LOD>RS Tomahawk>Havi B3 Pro 1

Apr 9, 2016 at 12:52 PM Post #19,686 of 37,668
^ It looks ok, utube is a great resource if you want to learn more. And specifically for white background shots I use a photo tent, very cheap on eBay. It's just a white light weight cube with an opening, I point the camera in and bounce a flash off the roof of the tent. Add make up with photoshop (edit it) and BAM, I still suck at it. :wink:

Apr 9, 2016 at 12:54 PM Post #19,687 of 37,668
^ It looks ok, utube is a great resource if you want to learn more. And specifically for white background shots I use a photo tent, very cheap on eBay. It's just a white light weight cube with an opening, I point the camera in and bounce a flash off the roof of the tent. Add make up with photoshop (edit it) and BAM, I still suck at it. :wink:

Thank you :D, lol. Did you know the people that is into photography is just as crazy about it as we are into audiophile ? :D

Apr 9, 2016 at 12:57 PM Post #19,688 of 37,668
Thank you :D, lol. Did you know the people that is into photography is just as crazy about it as we are into audiophile ? :D

Yes I do, there's an entire thread in the members lounge with some extremely talanted photographers, it's just as expensive! If not worse!

I'll stick with my Canon G16.

Apr 10, 2016 at 5:11 AM Post #19,693 of 37,668
Posted these once before, but different photo. I think they are some of my favourites, so they are worth posting again. 

Grado SR80i, with the following mods:

- G-Cush pads
- Madagascar Ebony wood (from 7Keys)
- Turbulent labs Manta headband

Users who are viewing this thread

Back