Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Apr 12, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #19,711 of 37,597

Apr 12, 2016 at 4:26 PM Post #19,713 of 37,597

Hehe, I know that I have outdone myself with that photo. I cannot but only stare at it the whole time myself. 
biggrin.gif

That Breaking Bad editing makes it awesome (imvho, but who am I to judge as I am the author, eh?
regular_smile%20.gif
).

Without the editing it is just a "regular, boring pic" with pretended drugs and empty blank ammo shell casings.

(different pic from a another angle without any manipulation but lighting and colour correction)

(original pic before "Breaking Bad" theme editing, only colour + lighting correction and removal of the visible cardboard at the bottom)

And the plus is if things really go bad you have the wrist slitting tool available
eek.gif
Chris your photo's are always top notch regardless the content
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Apr 12, 2016 at 4:45 PM Post #19,714 of 37,597
  And the plus is if things really go bad you have the wrist slitting tool available
eek.gif
Chris your photo's are always top notch regardless the content
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

floatsmile.png

Hehe, nah, I should definitely get a good cam again. Having sold the 60D ~ 3 years ago was probably not the best decision, but I was just tired of the 96 or so % viewfinder and the lack of portability, so it got quite little use. Don't want to go the 5D route as I know it wouldn't be reasonable for me given that I do just very little photography (well, at least nowadays with digital photography I can see how the pic turned out compared to ~ 12 years ago when I had a manual SLR and most pics at the photo lab turned out to be blurry mush in the very beginning when I needed to get used to adjusting aperture and exposure).
Probably going for an 80D, as I need the 100% viewfinder and don't want to miss the operation comfort that I'd loose with a entry-level DSLR like an x50D or mirrorless system camera - but then again size would be the limiting factor again and I wouldn't use it super often, akin to when I still had the 60D. Sigh, it's all a compromise. Maybe I should sketch and draw instead of taking pictures, eh? 
tongue_smile.gif

To get back to the topic, some more portable hi-fi pics out of a cucumber (but with good natural lighting):

Some budget-fi for totally non-critical fun listening.

Apr 13, 2016 at 3:09 AM Post #19,719 of 37,597
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 3G (Wolfson WM-1811)

MEE SX-31

Apr 13, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #19,721 of 37,597

Maybe not the most portable rig ever, but I do love it. I'm always amazed at how easy the T5Ps are to drive. Even straight from my phone they're godly sounding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back