1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. zilch0md
    ^ Can't wait to see your photos!  

[​IMG]

2. scooter666
    Here we go

mojocase.jpg
    mojocase2.jpg

3. psikey
    With my new case and using thin Sticky Fixers for a really strong/thin bond. Prefer to have this orientation to guard Mojo buttons from accident pressing. Phone is Z5C with 128GB microSD.

20160113_131006.jpg
    20160113_130917_001.jpg

20160113_130938.jpg

AeroSatan likes this.
  4. whoever
    @scooter: Hahaha, looks like an artisanal bomb dude!

5. scooter666

Trust me, I was sweating a bit when I travelled from Germany via Hongkong to Taiwan. The security check folks were quite interested. In Germany the Mojo got an extra scan.

6. zilch0md

Nicely constructed and no doubt very utilitarian, but ugly (in my opinion).  Still, it's smartly functional.

7. el boricua
    20160113_184625.jpg
    Line5 amp from LC Prime, $31 in amazon; no day. also have the desktop version, i think they sound the same except this one's volume knob doesn't make the scratchy noise that is apparently typical of these inexpensive amps. haven't heard better amps but I think it sounds great.

8. el boricua
    sorry, I meant "no dac"...

9. jjacq
    DSC03162.jpg

My most recent setup is last year's fun. :)

10. el boricua
    20160113_184428.jpg
    another angle of the setup.

11. metinnitem1
    [​IMG]

Lenovo A806 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

HiFiChris likes this.
  12. ExpatinJapan
    image.jpg

13. ExpatinJapan
    image.jpg

14. ExpatinJapan
    image.jpg

15. zilch0md
    My latest travel rig:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 with custom rt.angled USB emulation cable for digital output to the Oppo HA-2, plus two 128GB micro SD cards with FLAC files

32GB iPod Touch 6 for WiFi streaming (Tidal HiFi) with aftermarket rt.angled Lightning to USB A cable to the HA-2

Oppo HA-2 (ESS9018K2M DAC) Line Level out, powered by Anker Astro Pro 10,000 mAh 5V Li-Ion battery pack to keep both the HA-2 and iPod charged during play 

iBasso PB2 (balanced output amp) with 4x LME49990 in the Input Voltage gain stage and 4x LT1028 as buffers, set for Hi Gain, fed by a Cardas HPI 3.5mm interconnect from the HA-2, powered by an Energizer XP8000 8,000 mAh Li-Ion battery via a 16V Willy Cable inline voltage regulator to supply the PB2 with maximum permissible voltage.

iBasso CB11 interconnect XLR 4 pin female Cable to Hirose HR10A male with Toxic Cables Silver Poison UPOCC, 96-inch, naked, terminated for 4-Pin XLR and HD800 (balanced)

Sennheiser HD 800 (modded with a very thin, 16mm wide, felt "washer" surrounding the drivers - to cover the hard reflective metal rings)

Plus alternate op-amps in an aluminum case, battery chargers and cables, micro SD card holder,etc.

HiFiChris likes this.