Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Jan 10, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #18,886 of 37,597
For Sunday relaxation

Fostex th900 with upgraded silver removable cables
TRRS Balanced connection to Zx2
Solid silver braided 10 cores main cables

Whomever made that case did a great job. I wish I had one for my rig(s). The little flap that holds the headphone cables is the shiznit. So simple. Don't know why other case-makers haven't figured that out yet.

Jan 10, 2016 at 5:37 PM Post #18,887 of 37,597

New Mojo module add-ons(streaming and tons of storage)
biggrin.gif

Jan 10, 2016 at 9:23 PM Post #18,890 of 37,597
Whomever made that case did a great job. I wish I had one for my rig(s). The little flap that holds the headphone cables is the shiznit. So simple. Don't know why other case-makers haven't figured that out yet.

Thank you! It is actually the stock pouch that came with the zx2...I inky happened to cut the top layer to access the screen, and yes..I love the strap :D

Jan 12, 2016 at 3:02 PM Post #18,891 of 37,597

Update: You might want to get one of these - it makes the rig much more pocketable: 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VRJZ2CY

Does this come in black?
Any other nice streamlined options in black?

Jan 12, 2016 at 8:32 PM Post #18,892 of 37,597

This $10 case houses a lot of my audio accessories and mostly portable stuff. Hope this helps someone in organizing.

Jan 12, 2016 at 11:03 PM Post #18,895 of 37,597
Anything between the metal bumper case and the mojo?

Jan 13, 2016 at 1:47 AM Post #18,900 of 37,597
Hi there,

I just joined the forum last week after looking at some of the nice setups that are being presented here and that inspired me.
Actually I wanted to post a picture of my little project which is a Chord Mojo combined with a HTC M9.

Unfortunately I do not have the rights to attach photos...which is odd for a thread about pictures.
I will upload them as soon as I get the permission to post pictures. So as of now I can only describe the setup:

I didn`t like the idea of using double-sided tape or similar approaches (or even rubber bands). The Mojo is a nice piece
of equipment but it has some issues like the exposed knobs that can easily be incidently hit. Also I imagine that the
aluminum surface is prone to scratches and will look ugly soon.

So we built a little custom case for the Mojo using carbon fibre and then attached it with low profile screws to a 
smartphone cover. I`m using it since two weeks on a daily basis and it works just fine...very portable!

thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back