1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. Montyburns

Whomever made that case did a great job. I wish I had one for my rig(s). The little flap that holds the headphone cables is the shiznit. So simple. Don't know why other case-makers haven't figured that out yet.

2. cattlethief
    P60110-222359.jpg

New Mojo module add-ons(streaming and tons of storage)[​IMG] 

3. ExpatinJapan
    image.jpg

image.jpg

FiiO EX1 just out of the box and ready to pair with the FiiO M3.

4. willywill
    Looks good in black, lets hope the paint don't chip off

5. Whitigir

Thank you! It is actually the stock pouch that came with the zx2...I inky happened to cut the top layer to access the screen, and yes..I love the strap :D

6. _j_
    Does this come in black?
    Any other nice streamlined options in black?

7. jjacq
    2016-01-0913.33.59.jpg

This $10 case houses a lot of my audio accessories and mostly portable stuff. Hope this helps someone in organizing.

8. ArrancarV
    image.jpg

My humble setup
    Fiio x3ii > Null Audio Vitesse Copper > SD-2

9. Mimouille
    AK100 Mk2 Limited Edition Sapphire Blue in Aiuto Metal Bumper Case > Sysconcept optical > Mojo > RSD 2.98 4 wire > Rhapsodio Solar

IMG_20160113_083302.jpg

IMG_20160113_083331.jpg

IMG_20160113_083355.jpg

H20Fidelity and esmBOS like this.
  10. San Man
    Anything between the metal bumper case and the mojo?

11. Mimouille
    3M Dual Lock Low Profile

12. zilch0md

No, but for a lot more money you can go purple:

image.jpg

www.moon-audio.com/adl-idevice-id-8l-lightning-to-usb-cable.html

13. NaiveSound

Very sexy, the size match is OCD heaven. I wonder how good the rhapsody sound

adobotj likes this.
  14. Mimouille
    Very Very good.

15. scooter666
    Hi there,

I just joined the forum last week after looking at some of the nice setups that are being presented here and that inspired me.
    Actually I wanted to post a picture of my little project which is a Chord Mojo combined with a HTC M9.

Unfortunately I do not have the rights to attach photos...which is odd for a thread about pictures.
    I will upload them as soon as I get the permission to post pictures. So as of now I can only describe the setup:

I didn`t like the idea of using double-sided tape or similar approaches (or even rubber bands). The Mojo is a nice piece
    of equipment but it has some issues like the exposed knobs that can easily be incidently hit. Also I imagine that the
    aluminum surface is prone to scratches and will look ugly soon.

So we built a little custom case for the Mojo using carbon fibre and then attached it with low profile screws to a 
    smartphone cover. I`m using it since two weeks on a daily basis and it works just fine...very portable!

thx