Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Nov 21, 2015 at 7:20 AM Post #18,331 of 37,686
I bet you're getting some strange looks on that bus.
I wish there was a way to turn the lights off on both the mojo and the amp, lit up like a Christmas tree!

I must confess that I go into stealth mode when changing albums, then again, that probably makes me look dodgier with multiple boxes with cables poking out of them than it would if I had it fully on show!

Nov 21, 2015 at 7:29 AM Post #18,333 of 37,686
I wish there was a way to turn the lights off on both the mojo and the amp, lit up like a Christmas tree!

I must confess that I go into stealth mode when changing albums, then again, that probably makes me look dodgier with multiple boxes with cables poking out of them than it would if I had it fully on show!

Adds a whole new meaning to 'Mojo is 'da bomb!' :veryevil:

Nov 21, 2015 at 7:51 AM Post #18,334 of 37,686

You're clearly more committed to the cause than I am. I take the Mojo to work and on the rare occasions I use public transport I'm content with my smartphone and the Q-Jays, which are about as inconspicuous as you can get.

The Laylas probably draw as much attention as the boxes lit up like Christmas trees :D

Nov 21, 2015 at 7:57 AM Post #18,335 of 37,686
The Laylas probably draw as much attention as the boxes lit up like Christmas trees :D
guessing I have big ear lobes / holes as they look okay in my ears, but must admit I got one of my Russian girl friends to grab a listen the other day and she looked a bit like Lieutenant Uhura (sp?) from Star Trek!

Nov 21, 2015 at 1:16 PM Post #18,339 of 37,686
Impossible to get a flattering shot on the bus...

AK120 Titan > Mojo > Vorzuge Pure II+ > Layla

That's one hell of a stack and IEM. Does the Pure II+ do balanced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back