Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Mar 12, 2015 at 12:02 AM Post #15,815 of 37,644
cZHYmC2.jpg

Going on vacation to Missouri for a week. Packed my essentials.
wink.gif

That's great screw the underwear and pants that's all you need it looks like you have enough cans to cover up your manhood. Just make sure there closed back so you don't get to much air and then you will have shrinkage.

Mar 12, 2015 at 10:53 AM Post #15,821 of 37,644
Walkman F806-Fiio L16 interconnect- Cayin C5-Fidue A83 with memory wire mod. Looks, sounds, and fits great!

I have an F806, it's a great little player, mostly stays on Rhapsodio RDB Mini duties. Lacks a little power but holds a solid position here. Is that a silicon case on yours? Where to buy?

Mar 12, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #15,823 of 37,644
I have an F806, it's a great little player, mostly stays on Rhapsodio RDB Mini duties. Lacks a little power but holds a solid position here. Is that a silicon case on yours? Where to buy?
I got it on eBay from Japan. It was almost two years ago so unfortunately I don't have the transaction info saved.

That case works awesome when piggy backing an amp. It prevents scratches and holds everything in place when wrapped with bands.

Mar 12, 2015 at 11:01 AM Post #15,825 of 37,644

Bring this over to the new page for you. =)

I got it on eBay from Japan. It was almost two years ago so unfortunately I don't have the transaction info saved.

That case works awesome when piggy backing an amp. It prevents scratches and holds everything in place when wrapped with bands.

Yep, figured it might have been while ago. Mine stays naked, I've never amped it either. Funny actually, I was looking for my Sony LOD to try only hours ago after about one year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back