Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Mar 3, 2012 at 8:59 PM Post #3,993 of 7,509

Quote:
This is a fun ultra portable rig. The derringer is on loan.

My main portable Rig

short of being able to afford the SR71A/SR71B, I have achieved full happiness for portability :D

forgive me. other than the full sized beyers i dont usually look at portableds. what are those? DT1350's? T series?

Mar 3, 2012 at 9:25 PM Post #3,995 of 7,509
Very nice, the heaven-s is one of my absolute favourite IEMs, second only the FI-BA-SS also from Final.

I would love to try that one one day. For now this is doing what I hoped it would which is all the attributes of my ER4S but with a little more bottom end and warmth. What has surprised me is that the edge out the ER4S for detail retrieval. Very very impressive I find in that respect. Still not a bass heads IEM though I feel which is fine with me. Wonderful with stringed instruments as well and Piano has amazing timbre with these I am finding.

Mar 3, 2012 at 9:31 PM Post #3,997 of 7,509
This is a fun ultra portable rig. The derringer is on loan.

My main portable Rig

short of being able to afford the SR71A/SR71B, I have achieved full happiness for portability :D

Great looking set-up's you have got. I love the Beyers. I had not heard of Go Vibe until I got my Heavens. Dimitri gave as a gift the GoVibe mini USB Dac. How do you find the amp?

I can highly recommend the SR71-B by the way. So much power and control and such a natural presentation.

Mar 4, 2012 at 1:50 AM Post #3,999 of 7,509
Seeing your rig makes me miss my DT1350's.  They are one of the best looking portable cans IMO.  I love the industrial design.  

I should have them back again soon.  They are currently being re-wired to balanced.  I will put up some pics soon.  Hopefully with the RX3 and my VModa M80's as well.

Mar 4, 2012 at 2:22 AM Post #4,000 of 7,509

My super-portable rig. :D
Sansa Clip Zip > Custom DIY interconnect > FiiO E6 > VSonic GR07

After adding the E6, my very first amp, and the interconnect, i think it sounds amazing! :D

Mar 4, 2012 at 3:50 AM Post #4,001 of 7,509
Looks neat, I love my GR-07s

I was going to set up the older version of this rig (clip+ and E5) but me clip has disappeared in my room and my bro has my E5.
I'm jealous haha 

Quote:

My super-portable rig. :D
Sansa Clip Zip > Custom DIY interconnect > FiiO E6 > VSonic GR07

After adding the E6, my very first amp, and the interconnect, i think it sounds amazing! :D

Mar 4, 2012 at 4:20 AM Post #4,002 of 7,509

Quote:

I was going to set up the older version of this rig (clip+ and E5) but me clip has disappeared in my room and my bro has my E5.
I'm jealous haha 

Funny, I was using the same rig a few days ago. Can't beat it for the size, but the E5 didn't bring enough of an improvement to my IE8s for me to justify it over just the Clip+

Mar 4, 2012 at 6:33 AM Post #4,003 of 7,509

Quote:

I'm jealous haha 

yeah, i love my setup including my GR07s too! everything you see here costs less than a J3,be it 16GB or 32GB. xD

Mar 4, 2012 at 9:01 AM Post #4,004 of 7,509
Hmmm. It's tempting, but I think I'd prefer the battery life of a J3.

Mar 4, 2012 at 9:10 AM Post #4,005 of 7,509

Quote:
Seeing your rig makes me miss my DT1350's.  They are one of the best looking portable cans IMO.  I love the industrial design.  

I should have them back again soon.  They are currently being re-wired to balanced.  I will put up some pics soon.  Hopefully with the RX3 and my VModa M80's as well.

who re-wire DT1350 for blanaced? are you plan using it with desktop amps? (or SR-71B?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back