Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Feb 10, 2012 at 1:30 AM Post #3,631 of 7,509

Quote:
It's iAudio9, the part under the screen is a simplified touch pad. Just tap and slide for playback control.
Never seen that skin before but it should work with it on too.

The menu and volume buttons are on the side.
It was convenient for control in the pocket, when I had it.. cheap and small, light, good player.

Yeah, I know what it is
smile.gif
....it used to be my player a while back.....now it is on to its fourth owner, I think.

Feb 10, 2012 at 5:54 AM Post #3,634 of 7,509
That shuffle was a godsend for snowboarding back when it came out, I loved that thing!  Come to think about it, I never sold it..I should look for it ha.

Hows the SQ?  In all honesty, back when I was using it for snowboarding, I didnt pay attention to source sound quality 
confused_face.gif

Feb 10, 2012 at 7:54 AM Post #3,635 of 7,509

Quote:
That shuffle was a godsend for snowboarding back when it came out, I loved that thing!  Come to think about it, I never sold it..I should look for it ha.

Hows the SQ?  In all honesty, back when I was using it for snowboarding, I didnt pay attention to source sound quality 
confused_face.gif

Sound quality of the Shuffle is very good, surprising.

Feb 10, 2012 at 9:13 AM Post #3,637 of 7,509

Quote:
I'm not sure why but your photo is making me feel hungry, I think my brain is processing it as a chocolate coated Cowon !
tongue_smile.gif

Hahaha, are you stoned or something....A chocolate coated Cowon sounds like exellent stoner food - right up there with Apple Tacos and Zune Waffles xD

Feb 10, 2012 at 11:11 AM Post #3,642 of 7,509
speaking of which, how do you like your vsonics? i have some being shipped to me right now and i'm in full-on salivation mode.

Feb 10, 2012 at 11:28 AM Post #3,643 of 7,509

Quote:
speaking of which, how do you like your vsonics? i have some being shipped to me right now and i'm in full-on salivation mode.

I'm no audio expert, but im gonna try and summarise this as well as i can. 

They are pretty good i must say,pretty clear and smooth sounding with light and tight bass, it has a wide soundstage ,good detail and separation.
Though the sibilance might initially annoy you..but after about 100-200 hours, it settles down,and now sibilance is only noticeable on certain tracks,otherwise there is none from what i hear.
neutral sound IMO,without any emphasis on bass,mids or highs.

And I love the cables. :D

But you might get bored of them, as i think i already am. They look kinda decent, but dull to me.

just my thoughts! xD

Feb 10, 2012 at 2:34 PM Post #3,645 of 7,509

Quote:

Been a long time lurker on these forums and thought I'd finally post some pics of my portable set-up. Sorry about the picture quality btw, I took the pics with my phone.

what amp are you using? what is that camo bag you are using? also what LOD. ALO audio LOD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back