Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Dec 17, 2011 at 5:55 PM Post #2,851 of 7,509

Quote:
I could probably use one when I move to Seattle. Impressions please! 
wink.gif

Your moving to Seattle? Let's plan a meet, would be cool to meet you in person. I live a few hours away from Seattle.

Dec 18, 2011 at 2:35 AM Post #2,858 of 7,509

Quote:
Quite Good,Don't get them mixed up with Skull Candy's,i bet you nobody heard of WESC till now...their a swedish brand.

Please tell me you're trolling.

Wesc is one of the many brands made by chinese manufacturer Coloud. 

WESC Bongo:

No-name headphone priced at $5 from the local dollar store ("Tiger", here in Denmark):

Coloud Helo Kitty Pink Rubber Headphones (Notice that the metal band is inside the padding on these):

Hate to burst your bubble, but it's the same headphones. My 5-year old son has a pair of them branded as "No Fear" headphones and they sound like an alarm clock radio playing in a tin can 10 feet away. You're right they shouldn't be confused with Skullcandy, that would be offensive to Skullcandy.

Dec 18, 2011 at 5:34 AM Post #2,859 of 7,509

Sorry guys, I only had the chance to reply today... it's been a hectic week for me.

Sorry guys, I just had the chance to reply... It's been a hectic week for me...Sorry guys, I just had the chance to reply... It's been a hectic week for me...
Quote:
I used to own a d-zero, then I took an arrow in the knee..

Hahaha... it took me ages to figure out the joke... i had to ask my mom while kept repeating my self, "No, Arrow is a brand." I guess my brain circuitry was burnt out after a whole day's work... perhaps an amp will help? haha...

Quote:
pseudohippy
The Arrow is even thinner and sounds fantastic. Not sure which has a bigger footprint though. The thinner the better in my book. I would not even consider using an amp if I didnt have hard to drive headphones that I like to use at work without a full sized desktop amp.

Thanks, dude... I like thin too...

But just recently I had the chance to try both a fostex hp p1 and a clas...
I can't decide which one I like better... perhaps at the end I'll get both. hehehe....
The Fostex is my main priority at the moment, though...
I'll post pics if I get to purchase one... hopefully soon :)

Dec 18, 2011 at 12:27 PM Post #2,860 of 7,509

Quote:
Please tell me you're trolling.

Wesc is one of the many brands made by chinese manufacturer Coloud. 

WESC Bongo:

No-name headphone priced at $5 from the local dollar store ("Tiger", here in Denmark):

Coloud Helo Kitty Pink Rubber Headphones (Notice that the metal band is inside the padding on these):

Hate to burst your bubble, but it's the same headphones. My 5-year old son has a pair of them branded as "No Fear" headphones and they sound like an alarm clock radio playing in a tin can 10 feet away. You're right they shouldn't be confused with Skullcandy, that would be offensive to Skullcandy.

Yeah, they all look quite similar. 
wink.gif

Dec 19, 2011 at 1:58 PM Post #2,863 of 7,509

Quote:
Bragging with James444's IEMs - for fun and profit!

15092103481887227594.jpg

56292631437326634501.jpg

Very beautiful rigs dfkt. I really love the look of the new Sennhesier IE80's. Sennhesier is, and will continue to be one of my favorite headphone and earphone manufacturers with Grado and HiFiMAN.

Dec 19, 2011 at 2:01 PM Post #2,864 of 7,509
I posted this already in a different thread, but alas, I've been switching up my portable rigs as of late. Been going back and forth between the Radius HP-TWF21, the Grado GR10 (my new favorite IEM), the Ortofon e-Q5, and the Final Audio Design Heaven A. All played directly out of my iPhone 4 this time, decided to see how the IEM's would fair up without the TTVJ Slim tagging along.

Dec 19, 2011 at 7:12 PM Post #2,865 of 7,509
I'm just getting into portable audio, but I have an ultra mobile setup...

I also have an iPod 5.5G with Fiio E5 and Sennheiser PX200-II, and an iPad 2, but I don't bring them to many places.  I still would like to do something with the 5.5G though, looking into a portable amp, but not sure what to get just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back