Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Dec 16, 2011 at 11:55 PM Post #2,839 of 7,509

Quote:

seriously.... the CLAS + Rx Mk2 is arguably the best portable setup possible.
congrats! 

Agree slightly. The RX MKII is a awesome amp. But, replace it with a Continental, RSA-SR-71A or a L3.

Dec 17, 2011 at 1:01 AM Post #2,840 of 7,509
Agree slightly. The RX MKII is a awesome amp. But, replace it with a Continental, RSA-SR-71A or a L3.

for now, i'll wait on the upgrades, the Rx is more than enough for me. plus the continental frightens me (i'd live in fear of my backpack catching on fire as i listen to my tunes)

Dec 17, 2011 at 1:47 AM Post #2,841 of 7,509

Quote:

lol you dont mean Fiio L3 do you?
you cant rep all that ALOAudio without getting some Jena/cryoed/sxc interconnects.
                                                                                                                                                 Or can you....?

haha in all seriousness, i wish i had enough money and commitment to invest in a solid portable set up including a CLAS.
desktop head-fi is my main concern right now :p

Dec 17, 2011 at 2:10 AM Post #2,842 of 7,509
I think he means Lisa 3 but again it is so big that it borders on being part of a desktop rig. 

Dec 17, 2011 at 6:54 AM Post #2,845 of 7,509
Yes. What can I say....Love your rig.  But there is only one amp to keep in mind right now to go with the CLAS and that is the new balanced RX3.  I am hanging out for it.  Hopefully it will be released before Christmas.  What do you think the chances of Santa having stocked up on them?  
wink_face.gif

Quote:
there are too many products out there.  :p

Dec 17, 2011 at 1:28 PM Post #2,846 of 7,509
Dec 17, 2011 at 2:47 PM Post #2,848 of 7,509

Quote:
Quite Good,Don't get them mixed up with Skull Candy's,i bet you nobody heard of WESC till now...their a swedish brand.
Heres the Spec's: 40mm titanium drivers
                        • 1kHz sensitivity: 105 dB
                        • impedance: 32 Ohms
                        • frequence range: 20-20 000 Hz

overall i Like them,i just retired my old Second generation ipod nano & they couldn't drive them fully then what i hear with the Cowon j3 player & Flac file's...the E11 headphone really kicks them up a notch too.

the sound imaging is good,Doesn't sound in-closed like a cheap pair of phone's that can't produce highs or mid's,the music will sound like it's there,The treble is slightly bright,but nothing over the top,Rock listeners will love these headphone's i'm playing "La Grange by ZZ top" right now and it sound's great..ALSO TRANCE MUSIC sound's good,the bass hits nice & quick...one minor problem with these headphone,they fit kinda tight on your ear's so i think they'll never fall off on the go,but another good thing,they also block outside noise nicely.

they use to make a red/black verison that look's like the "Phiaton MS400" but i don't see them on there website any more,but i got the all white verison,that Random people in public ask me about alot.....their first comment holding my headphone's is "These look expensive,how much are they???,nice!!".....i guess it's the Chrome like finish of polished stainless steel & the white leather is what makes them say that,feel pretty damn soild too...well they are $220,but that's nothing's with the higher priced can's out there,got mine for $170 on sale shipped via Fedex from Sweden....Oop's,one other problem...my all white headphone's tend to gather small dirty spots from me & People wanting to look & touch them....grrr....interior car cleaner here i come again.

EVERYONE wears them here...The ones I've heard were complete garbage...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back