Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Dec 3, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #2,583 of 7,509
Got a new case in today. Mine is on left wife's is on right. That's how I do comparisons.

Dec 3, 2011 at 1:26 PM Post #2,584 of 7,509
Nice rigs! Wish my girlfriend was into the gear as much as me
redface.gif

I also have the griffin reflect case sitting in a draw as I no longer have a classic
biggrin.gif

Dec 3, 2011 at 2:52 PM Post #2,586 of 7,509
Figured I get in on the fun here.  Nothing exotic here, an iPhone 4s + cMoyBB + RE-262.  I'm looking into good ways of carrying the portable rig by way of pouch or wallet.  I've tried the ALO wallet with see-through window (last 2 pics) and it works, the Altoids tin can is thicker than the ALO amps so it's snug fit.  I think a small camera case will work as well (top right pic) except there is no window to change music without removing the source from pouch.  I just need to cut a slit in the top for the LOD to breathe or just tuck it in.  I'm pretty satisfied with the cMoy and RE-262 combo.  My first Apple product, it's a pretty decent music player, no complaints.  I may try that BBE EQ app.  

Dec 3, 2011 at 3:11 PM Post #2,587 of 7,509

Quote:
when you jailbreak you can get all paid apps for free basically

I couldn't be bothered JB'ing my iPod Touch - I have an Android phone for all my geeky needs.

And a good deal of work has gone into apps like SonicMaxPro - I'm happy to pay £2.99 and hope that the developers do make some money.

Dec 3, 2011 at 3:27 PM Post #2,589 of 7,509

Still a fantastic show after all these years. Wish they'd release the rest of it, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

Quote:
GIR!

(I use his Doom Song from the first episode as my ringtone.)

Yeah...Piracy isn't really thought highly of around here. Mine is jailbroken for the legit tweaks, not for free apps. I bought it just like you're supposed to.

Quote:
No, you still have to pay for the same apps, although you can download a pirate app that lets you steal apps that people have are trying to make a living off of.

Dec 3, 2011 at 4:12 PM Post #2,590 of 7,509

Haven't tried it yet.....

Dec 3, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #2,591 of 7,509

Quote:

Haven't tried it yet.....

It's SICK, I love that app so much. Gives so much fullness to the music, much more drive and alot more intense elements.

Dec 3, 2011 at 5:16 PM Post #2,594 of 7,509
I jumped on that bandwagon too.  Loved the BBE effects on my old Cowon.  Now loving it playing from my iPhone 4 via Onkyo NDS1 dock to my Lyr/Bifrost combo and finally out via my HE6.  May have a play later on to see how it goes through my portable rig too.  Good call.  Well worth $5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back