Oct 7, 2011 at 4:30 PM Post #1,760 of 7,509

Quote:
I believe its "love" - "music", but some native chinese hf can confirm
wink.gif

the left one is ai: love
the right one is yue: music

Oct 7, 2011 at 4:59 PM Post #1,761 of 7,509

Quote:
Indeed, but they still ask to much for what they give you imo.
Of course i can understand why it is good, but for the above mentioned reason, the in my eyes very strong marketing/hype (as it sometimes seems like a religion to me) and for the "banning" and blocken of products (no integration/only apple universe), i try to stay away from Apple. Also, I never understood Macs, once stood in front of one for 1 hour and couldn't figure out how to open documents.

Of course I am also tempted by the iPod touch's and iPhone's features, but i don't want to be a "sheep".

hmmm, this says more about you i'm afraid................. provided you can see it, any method you can use on the pc will work ie. double click or right click and select open, select open from the file menu, as well as a myriad of others. so i'm thinking this was just something 'smart' to say.........surely you jest?

unless it was realy recently and you hadnt worked out how to use the mighty mouse, which seems like a silly piece of crap till the penny drops. although an hour for that not to happen? 

sorry guys, this is going nowhere, i couldnt leave the above comment though, it just doesnt make sense and seems overstated for effect, my grandmother uses one. they and the company have their flaws, but being dumbfounding isnt one of them. not buying something you want to make a politically cool statement is a bit sheepish too.

Oct 7, 2011 at 6:02 PM Post #1,762 of 7,509

Quote:
hmmm, this says more about you i'm afraid................. provided you can see it, any method you can use on the pc will work ie. double click or right click and select open, select open from the file menu, as well as a myriad of others. so i'm thinking this was just something 'smart' to say.........surely you jest?

unless it was realy recently and you hadnt worked out how to use the mighty mouse, which seems like a silly piece of crap till the penny drops. although an hour for that not to happen? 

sorry guys, this is going nowhere, i couldnt leave the above comment though, it just doesnt make sense and seems overstated for effect, my grandmother uses one. they and the company have their flaws, but being dumbfounding isnt one of them. not buying something you want to make a politically cool statement is a bit sheepish too.

It was about 2 month ago and yes, i really couldn't open the documents for more than an hour.
Now you may think: "What sort of idiot, can't use Apple". That may be true, but i do think that i have a certain intelligence on which i can rely on.
But anyway, I don't like Apple Inc. for the following (main-)reasons:

- Closed politic - isolated from media presence
- Apple-and-only-Apple strategy
- From hardware point of view, to expensive
- Has basically become a cult (especially iPhone).....this is NOT an offence, this is a proven fact, it is often no longer about the product, but about the prestige and Emotions involved. Steve Jobs as the Guru. People no longer buy it because they need a computer, the buy it for the sake of having even more Apple at home. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1282082/Why-I-hate-Apple-infuriating-cult-making-people-smug-bores.html (...only general idea)
- banning other products from market, actively
.....etc.....etc.....

For the reasons mentioned above, i will probably not start liking Apple in near future. (yesterday i could not watch TV because the where documentaries and pictures of Steve Jobs everywhere.

But now let's leave this alone and let people post there rigs. (If this should become an issue, please PM me).
Again, this should not be seen as an offence of any kind.

Your sincerely,

TheDreamthinker

Oct 7, 2011 at 8:11 PM Post #1,766 of 7,509

Quote:
It was about 2 month ago and yes, i really couldn't open the documents for more than an hour.
Now you may think: "What sort of idiot, can't use Apple". That may be true, but i do think that i have a certain intelligence on which i can rely on.
But anyway, I don't like Apple Inc. for the following (main-)reasons:

- Closed politic - isolated from media presence
- Apple-and-only-Apple strategy
- From hardware point of view, to expensive
- Has basically become a cult (especially iPhone).....this is NOT an offence, this is a proven fact, it is often no longer about the product, but about the prestige and Emotions involved. Steve Jobs as the Guru. People no longer buy it because they need a computer, the buy it for the sake of having even more Apple at home. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1282082/Why-I-hate-Apple-infuriating-cult-making-people-smug-bores.html (...only general idea)
- banning other products from market, actively
.....etc.....etc.....

For the reasons mentioned above, i will probably not start liking Apple in near future. (yesterday i could not watch TV because the where documentaries and pictures of Steve Jobs everywhere.

But now let's leave this alone and let people post there rigs. (If this should become an issue, please PM me).
Again, this should not be seen as an offence of any kind.

Your sincerely,

TheDreamthinker

Hmmm.... sound like you've worked for a beaten competitor to me, a lot of what you say I hear (in a similar vein) in my business about our major competitor.

Anyhow, it's your loss pal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back