Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Oct 3, 2011 at 3:04 PM Post #1,713 of 7,509
I've owned all but the Arrow. I emailed Rob a couple of months ago and I had the money ready and everything. Still no response... Between now and then I bought and sold several amps, one of which was UHA-4. I really liked it but I only used it with the CLAS and then I sold it. Now I use D-Zero and I can definitely recommend it. I don't find the amp section of D-zero inferior to uha-4 but the DAC is definitely superior on D-zero. It's one heck of a package and considering the price, to me, it was a no brainer. It is smaller than my credit card and sounding really nice with my 1964 Ears Quads. 

P.S : don't insult your customs with E5 

Oct 3, 2011 at 4:07 PM Post #1,715 of 7,509
I've owned all but the Arrow. I emailed Rob a couple of months ago and I had the money ready and everything. Still no response... Between now and then I bought and sold several amps, one of which was UHA-4. I really liked it but I only used it with the CLAS and then I sold it. Now I use D-Zero and I can definitely recommend it. I don't find the amp section of D-zero inferior to uha-4 but the DAC is definitely superior on D-zero. It's one heck of a package and considering the price, to me, it was a no brainer. It is smaller than my credit card and sounding really nice with my 1964 Ears Quads. 

thanks Will get the Ibasso D-Zero now..
Hoping it fairs well with the Triple 1964 Ill be getting soon

Oct 3, 2011 at 7:44 PM Post #1,716 of 7,509

Just got the TF10s earlier today and wow I can see why you guys like them so much! PA2V2, Effect Audio Pearl V2, and a custom Audiominor LOD on the way for this rig!

Oct 3, 2011 at 8:44 PM Post #1,717 of 7,509

Quote:

Well, guess I'm getting a D-Zero. I've been using my PA2v2 with the Triples and it's sounds alright, just way, way too bulky to be carrying around in my pocket. Ibasso, here I come.

Oct 3, 2011 at 8:46 PM Post #1,718 of 7,509

Quote:
Well, guess I'm getting a D-Zero. I've been using my PA2v2 with the Triples and it's sounds alright, just way, way too bulky to be carrying around in my pocket. Ibasso, here I come.

How are the Triples with the pa2v2 because ordered a pa2v2 a few days ago.

Oct 3, 2011 at 11:11 PM Post #1,719 of 7,509

Quote:
How are the Triples with the pa2v2 because ordered a pa2v2 a few days ago.

Once you adjust the gain so that they're not playing at earsplitting levels, it sounds pretty incredible 
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 3, 2011 at 11:52 PM Post #1,720 of 7,509

Quote:
Once you adjust the gain so that they're not playing at earsplitting levels, it sounds pretty incredible 
smily_headphones1.gif

Copy that. Sounds amazing, but you definitely need to adjust the gain. Even with the pot turned all the way down, it still managed to hurt my ears

Oct 4, 2011 at 2:56 PM Post #1,721 of 7,509

Quote:
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:
Copy that. Sounds amazing, but you definitely need to adjust the gain. Even with the pot turned all the way down, it still managed to hurt my ears

I talked to Gary he said he would preset the gain for the TF10's when I receive the amp

Oct 4, 2011 at 3:10 PM Post #1,722 of 7,509

Quote:
Just read that page about the rumors being IPod classic being discontinued. What a BS!!!. Who the heck buys them to play games? We buy them because their easy to use, syncing easy, good looking and a huge capacity (160gb). I never even clicked on the games section once. I didn't even know they had games. Apple is really going down hill

The speculations were incorrect; the iPod Classic will stay, iPod Touch is still 64 GB, but the iPhone has been bumped to 64 GB.

Oct 4, 2011 at 3:12 PM Post #1,723 of 7,509
Oct 4, 2011 at 5:05 PM Post #1,724 of 7,509

Quote:
The speculations were incorrect; the iPod Classic will stay, iPod Touch is still 64 GB, but the iPhone has been bumped to 64 GB.

...and still no microSD card slot, i suppose.
So backward (in some areas), but yet so popular - the art of marketing

Oct 4, 2011 at 5:20 PM Post #1,725 of 7,509
Not really. Sure, I'd like an SD card slot, but it's not just marketing that makes it popular. It really is a brilliant device, SD slot or not.

Quote:
...and still no microSD card slot, i suppose.
So backward (in some areas), but yet so popular - the art of marketing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back