Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Dec 26, 2011 at 4:35 AM Post #3,001 of 7,509

Quote:

Do you find that Marylin to have a full and weighty lower end?

LOL

I have to say Marilyn has a nice full well rounded bottom that's to die for. Oh and her top end is very well defined with incredible definition that's ethereal.

Dec 26, 2011 at 4:49 AM Post #3,002 of 7,509

Quote:

I always have a knife on me, but I'm not sure I'd consider it part of my portable rig. 
tongue.gif

Are knifes legal in Canada? =P

Dec 26, 2011 at 7:45 AM Post #3,003 of 7,509

Quote:

Cool players, but what are they?

The white one is a Mintpad.  The black is a bluetooth receiver.  It's a Sony-Ericsson and I believe the model number is MW600.

As far as the XBA-1 I've only had them for a few days, but I like them.  I would prefer a symmetrical cord, but I really like the cable itself.  Soundwise they're nothing exciting, but i prefer that sometimes :wink:

Dec 26, 2011 at 4:45 PM Post #3,010 of 7,509
could you guys believe this rig ended my TF10 honey moon?

Rockboxed Clip+ > Zo2 > Etymonic MC5

the ety's were suppose to be my gym rig but took over as the main one, for now. the voices in the MC5 are just too realistic compared to the TF10.

Dec 26, 2011 at 5:52 PM Post #3,013 of 7,509

Quote:
could you guys believe this rig ended my TF10 honey moon?

Rockboxed Clip+ > Zo2 > Etymonic MC5

the ety's were suppose to be my gym rig but took over as the main one, for now. the voices in the MC5 are just too realistic compared to the TF10.

I assume you made the interconnect?  Looks awesome.  I really need to learn to make my own.  I just got a soldering iron...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back