Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Nov 14, 2011 at 10:03 AM Post #2,296 of 7,509
Wow that really is small...I'm actually not a huge fan of how small it is. I really like my amps to 'fit' my devices to some extent. I don't like having half my DAP hanging off the amp strapped to it...

Still strongly considering the XM6 if I get back into portable stuff. It's a really feature packed little unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingfloid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

[size=medium]Hi![/size]
[size=medium]The XM6 is incredibly small. I couldn’t really imagine it until I hold it in my hands. It is the size of a credit card.[/size]

[size=medium][size=medium][size=medium][/size][/size][/size]

Nov 14, 2011 at 10:35 AM Post #2,297 of 7,509
[size=medium]I didn’t like having the 2.5 to 3.5 mm adapter hanging, but I’ve just found a convenient way to place it: with the jack attached to one side with a rubber band and the cable in between the J3 and the XM6 (the Velcro allows a small gap).[/size]

[size=medium][/size]

[size=medium][/size]

Nov 14, 2011 at 5:17 PM Post #2,305 of 7,509
Well at risk of derailing the thread, I have to say the pics look great and I will be looking into the a200 and f1.8 lens. Been meaning to get a half decent dslr but never seem to get around to researching it and for that sort of money I recon Santa could sort it for me.....

Nov 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM Post #2,308 of 7,509
Quote:
That's a nice looking case you have there. Where did you buy it?

It's a YoTank, i bought it off of Head-Fi
biggrin.gif

Nov 14, 2011 at 10:54 PM Post #2,310 of 7,509

Quote:
Thanks, Bit of a noob when it comes to the audio side of things. Looking into some new iem's as i feel the ie6's lack bass. ive tried the fiio's bass boost and eq on the ipod touch but i feel its the iem's

Before you spend way more money on some IEMs, maybe you could give the iOS apps "EQu" and/or "Equilizer" a look-see. I've only ever used the former, with great results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back