Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Sep 22, 2011 at 12:51 PM Post #1,501 of 7,509

Quote:
My iPhone 4 into AIAIAI TMA-1's with a V-Moda Control-Talk cable and Beyerdynamic headband Pad in a Protection Racket headphone case. I just got the headband pad in the mail a few minutes ago and I got the bag yesterday. I know the bag is a bit overkill, but I really like these headphones.

this is Head-fi - there is no such thing as overkill :wink:

Sep 22, 2011 at 1:59 PM Post #1,502 of 7,509

Quote:
My iPhone 4 into AIAIAI TMA-1's with a V-Moda Control-Talk cable and Beyerdynamic headband Pad in a Protection Racket headphone case. I just got the headband pad in the mail a few minutes ago and I got the bag yesterday. I know the bag is a bit overkill, but I really like these headphones.

Click to enlarge:

Very nice, always wanted to try the AIAIAI's, haven't got an email back from them though...

Sep 22, 2011 at 2:04 PM Post #1,503 of 7,509
Thanks.

What country are you in? 

The little TMA's are quite an amazing headphone. They replaced a pair of Sennheiser HD650's (and fullsize HeadRoom amp) and so far I am not missing them. The TMA's pair really nicely with my iPhone 4.
Quote:
Very nice, always wanted to try the AIAIAI's, haven't got an email back from them though...

Sep 22, 2011 at 4:42 PM Post #1,506 of 7,509
The TMA-1 is a beast of a portable headphone. My favorite portable that I've used (other than the HD 25-13, but I don't count those because they were 600 ohm cans).

Sexy, great sound, amazing construction. AIAIAI hit a home run with the TMA-1. Can't wait to see what else they have in store for us.

Quote:
Thanks.

What country are you in? 

The little TMA's are quite an amazing headphone. They replaced a pair of Sennheiser HD650's (and fullsize HeadRoom amp) and so far I am not missing them. The TMA's pair really nicely with my iPhone 4

Sep 22, 2011 at 5:19 PM Post #1,507 of 7,509

Quote:
Classy rig! Is it Nano 1gen, isn't it? I still have one, nice lively sound from LO, on par with iPod 5.5gen.

Yes man, it's the 1st gen 4GB - Brilliantly refurbished - Looks like a brand new model - only £30 as well!

It's one of my favourite iPods style wise easily - The HPO is actually pretty decent as well - Looking forward to pairing this up with the ZO v.2 though
redface.gif

Sep 22, 2011 at 10:56 PM Post #1,509 of 7,509
Some seriously amazing rigs in this thread. Do you guys really bring the HD800s out as your portable?

I'm using the Westone 4 with my iPhone and it's so portable and convenient, can't imagine lugging the HD800s out.

Sep 23, 2011 at 7:18 AM Post #1,510 of 7,509
I really use my HE-6 and HE-300 as portable... Way bigger than the HD800

Sep 23, 2011 at 8:51 AM Post #1,512 of 7,509

Sep 23, 2011 at 9:22 AM Post #1,513 of 7,509
Bit off topic... (or not) this is not my setup, just had a friend email it to me form a demotivational webiste.

They sure didn't see some of the rigs from this forum.

Sep 23, 2011 at 9:33 AM Post #1,514 of 7,509

Quote:
Bit off topic... (or not) this is not my setup, just had a friend email it to me form a demotivational webiste.

They sure didn't see some of the rigs from this forum.

So true. My idea of a "portable rig" is something you'd use while grocery shopping.  In my case, it is a Clip+/Clip Zip and lightweight open-backed headphones....pause the tunes, and I can speak with the cashier without having to remove an IEM.

Sep 23, 2011 at 10:36 AM Post #1,515 of 7,509
Same do I with Clip+ > MDR-Q68LW. Cable is behind the neck and retractable, so it can be as short as I like. So there is no mess with the cable. I can even put my cap over these clipons when cold.

Quote:
So true. My idea of a "portable rig" is something you'd use while grocery shopping.  In my case, it is a Clip+/Clip Zip and lightweight open-backed headphones....pause the tunes, and I can speak with the cashier without having to remove an IEM.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back