Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Mar 10, 2011 at 2:18 PM Post #2,701 of 3,208

Quote:
LOL. poor guy. enjoy your music and just imagine your snapple to be an actual meal.

Yup i get to drown my sorrows away drinking my snapple while listening to music lol.

Actually i dont use that as a handle bar at all.  Its just that the cable is 1 feet long so if i made a U from the bottom of the j3 to the the bottom jack of the arrow it would look really strange and it would no longer fit in my pocket lol.  I always hold onto the player and pull it out of my pocket by grabbing the j3.  So far everyone thats seen in in my college goes O_O what is this.

EDIT: i just noticed i plugged one end of the cable into the wrong jack lol.  I have to stop staying up so late doing homework ><

Mar 10, 2011 at 4:11 PM Post #2,705 of 3,208

Quote:

EDIT: i just noticed i plugged one end of the cable into the wrong jack lol.  I have to stop staying up so late doing homework ><

I was always too busy with college to do homework.

Mar 10, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #2,707 of 3,208

Quote:
So much unnecessary image quoting ):

so many unneccessary posts.... hahaha jk

I understand where you're coming from.... but I haven't cared since I left 56k internet.  And to anyone who is still on 56k....didn't mean to poke fun of ur interent

Mar 10, 2011 at 4:42 PM Post #2,709 of 3,208
really tho, if you're still on 56k and participating in this site and purchasing high-fi equipment, you deserve as many image quotes as we can possibly bog your phone line with. Seriously, upgrade... lol

Quote:
so many unneccessary posts.... hahaha jk

I understand where you're coming from.... but I haven't cared since I left 56k internet.  And to anyone who is still on 56k....didn't mean to poke fun of ur interent

Mar 10, 2011 at 5:18 PM Post #2,711 of 3,208
Indeed, some people seem to not know/care about netiquette. It's rude and redundant to quote full posts with tons of images, right after someone posted them, on the same page.

Either way, on topic, here's my most used portable setup for the last week:

62120407497087180243.jpg

Mar 10, 2011 at 5:23 PM Post #2,712 of 3,208

Quote:
Indeed, some people seem to not know/care about netiquette. It's rude and redundant to quote full posts with tons of images, right after someone posted them, on the same page.

Either way, on topic, here's my most used portable setup for the last week:

very nice!  using a microsd card reader for games and files?  I use the Edge card

As for the reposts of pictures....yeah its kinda annoying but some people just hit "quote" and just reply.... it doesn't mean they're trying to annoy anyone.  And as for netiquette..... is there a guidebook or something people can lookup so other people aren't offended?

Mar 10, 2011 at 5:32 PM Post #2,713 of 3,208
Here are some picts of my recently compiled gear.

And for fun. A picture of my Arrow trying to intimidate my Rx MKII/Solo.

Mar 10, 2011 at 5:42 PM Post #2,714 of 3,208

Quote:
very nice!  using a microsd card reader for games and files?  I use the Edge card

Acekard 2.1 with AKAIO firmware is what I mostly use nowadays, it's got the best compatibility for the lowest price. I've got an Edge too (my former main cart), and an original R4 with Wood firmware. Oh, and an ancient M3 Perfect Lite in slot-2, for those GBA games, and Opera memory expansion. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back