Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Jan 15, 2011 at 1:12 AM Post #2,027 of 3,208
      Quote:
By the way, how do those disposable headphones you have sound!
biggrin.gif

Boom.
popcorn.gif

Jan 15, 2011 at 4:21 AM Post #2,029 of 3,208

Quote:

I don't have any need for an expensive camera I will never use, my webcam is sufficient for my needs. If I had a daily use for a camera then I would surely go out and buy the best camera available but I don't.By the way, how do those disposable headphones you have sound!
biggrin.gif

I don't have any need for expensive customs I will never use
wink.gif
I do like IEM's but it's like riding a moped if you can drive a car
biggrin.gif

Jan 15, 2011 at 4:33 AM Post #2,030 of 3,208

Quote:
Quote:
Koss KSC75 + iRiver IFP F700, but I plan upgrade Koss to BLOX TM5 or Sennheiser MX 980 (or OMX980)

it would seem the reviewers say that the 980's are better than blox.
though, if its between the mx and omx, id suggest, the omx, b/c it will have clips which will help the oversized buds on the 980's stay put.  if you order them from amazon france like i did, you can get them for $175 which includes 3 day shipping price.

My friend has MX 980 so I'll order TM5 and we'll compare it be ourselves :wink:

Jan 15, 2011 at 7:09 AM Post #2,032 of 3,208
How do them MX680's sound? I need to get something like this for my girlfriend, she hates over the head headphones, and her ears are to small for most of my IEM's
biggrin.gif
and these earbuds are pretty sexy I must say.

Jan 15, 2011 at 7:21 AM Post #2,033 of 3,208
To my ears they sound nice.  Compared to the cheaper mx470/471 they sound cleaner, with better and tighter bass and they are more balanced overall sound even if not EQed . They don't have the same level of instrument separation and clarity of AKG K319, but they punch more and have a fuller sound. You'll have to play a bit with the fit system, but once you've found the right combination of rings/earfins, they stay well in the ears. 

Cheers
K.

Jan 15, 2011 at 7:24 AM Post #2,034 of 3,208
Yea I definitely need to get her a pair of earbuds, and preferably not too expensive (she wouldn't appreciate or notice the sound quality of PK1's etc)
rolleyes.gif

I'm thinking something like this or the YUIN PK3 which are on sale at the moment on Head-Direct. Hmmm. Think the only problem she could have with these are the little rubber parts at the top of the bud, her ears really are that small
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the feedback
wink.gif

Jan 15, 2011 at 7:30 AM Post #2,035 of 3,208
Every outer part of the earbud is removable (rings, air cushon and even those earfins), so they can be adjusted to be very small or very large. If she does not like the earfins or if she finds them to be unfconfortable (they are quite soft) She can remove them and wear the earphones as standard buds. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Regards
K.

Jan 15, 2011 at 4:59 PM Post #2,040 of 3,208
@dfkt

Nice pictures as always, look, do you know of any reasonably priced short cable (1-1.2 m) for TMA-1. I sold mine to my colleague, who loves it, but the coiled cable is a bit too much for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back