Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Jan 3, 2011 at 8:30 AM Post #1,846 of 3,208

Quote:
You guys with ipods and big amps... how the hell do you fit those things in your pocket??

I don't know if your comment was in reference to my sflo/headsix combo, but let me tell you it's smaller than it looks. It fits into my coat pocket just fine.
And when it's not in use, I carry it around in my messenger bag, together with my NDS, ebook reader and assorted other consumer electronics devices.

Jan 3, 2011 at 9:06 AM Post #1,847 of 3,208

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
You guys with ipods and big amps... how the hell do you fit those things in your pocket??

Fanny pack!

There's only one guy that can pull off wearing a fanny pack.......
biggrin.gif

HAHA
beerchug.gif

Jan 4, 2011 at 6:24 PM Post #1,852 of 3,208
I'm not trying to be a troll, but I don't understand why people amplify their phones.  I would find it impossible to text, web surf or even receive a call.  Do you really have to go through the trouble of disconnecting everything just to answer a call?

That being said, I love my HTC Incredible (PowerAMP app.) with my Klipsch S2m's with Etymotic Tri-flange tips.  

Jan 4, 2011 at 6:56 PM Post #1,853 of 3,208

Quote:
I'm not trying to be a troll, but I don't understand why people amplify their phones.  I would find it impossible to text, web surf or even receive a call.  Do you really have to go through the trouble of disconnecting everything just to answer a call?

That being said, I love my HTC Incredible (PowerAMP app.) with my Klipsch S2m's with Etymotic Tri-flange tips.  

thats actually a legit question..  sometimes i have alarms or reminders go off on my ipod touch while im listening to music.. but i have it set so that they are the same volume as the music rather than full volume no matter what, so that at least makes it tolerable, but maybe some people just keep it on vibrate while listening.

Jan 5, 2011 at 1:21 AM Post #1,855 of 3,208

Quote:
Same phone here too
smily_headphones1.gif

Love the phone,  haven't tried it listening to music on it yet,  how is the SQ?

Sounds great! Unamped, it sounds better than playing it straight out of my laptop's headphone jack.

I usually always keep my phone on vibrate, so the volume is not a problem. My only complaint with amping a phone is the cell phone signal that interferes with the components of the amp, but other than that, it's great!

Jan 5, 2011 at 1:57 AM Post #1,857 of 3,208
Just took some pics today.  602+Arrow 2G via TWAG w/ Scotch reusable pads (no rubber bands or velcro) plus DBA-02 and Monster MDs

Jan 5, 2011 at 5:12 AM Post #1,859 of 3,208
About Pelicans, what should I get for my diyMod (thick) and Headstage Arrow connected with low profile LOD? i1010 or i1015?

I suppose I cant fit my Mages in both cases?

Jan 5, 2011 at 5:23 AM Post #1,860 of 3,208

Quote:
About Pelicans, what should I get for my diyMod (thick) and Headstage Arrow connected with low profile LOD? i1010 or i1015?

I suppose I cant fit my Mages in both cases?

Don't know the dimensions on your iMod but I went w/ the 1015 because it offered more room in general especially height wise to compensate for the IC and my IEM.  I wanted to stay w/ the 1010/1015 so I could listen under bad weather or other conditions.  If that doesn't matter then more options open up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back