Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Dec 31, 2010 at 3:53 PM Post #1,818 of 3,208

Quote:
@rawrster - You make me want to spend money on some customs with ones as nice as that
rolleyes.gif
- Maybe in a year or so when I look for more than my DBA has to offer!
wink.gif

I'm sure you can find nicer customs that what I have :p The DBA-02 is a nice iem but imo it doesn't compare as the whole package compared to my customs.

Dec 31, 2010 at 6:49 PM Post #1,820 of 3,208

Quote:
holy moly.  omx980 are almost $100 cheaper if i order from amazon france instead of amazon US.  anyone ever done this?  I am all over this if it works!

I've 'tried' to order many things from the American Amazon before as they were literally half the price of the UK one - Unfortunately they either link you to your preferred Amazon or say 'Sorry we are unable to ship to your location' - I'd try it first though, I always manage to get to the address choice then it lets me down!
frown.gif

Dec 31, 2010 at 7:17 PM Post #1,821 of 3,208
i dunno.. i tried and it took me all the way to press here to confirm purchase.. i think im gonna go for it!  SWEEEET!!!!

UPDATE! i just got a pair of sennheiser OMX980 for $175 from amazon france! thats nearly $100 cheaper than the lowest price i could find anywhere in the US.

SCORE!

i cant wait to post photos!!!

Dec 31, 2010 at 8:58 PM Post #1,822 of 3,208

Quote:
Those are some pretty headphones fillipelli.

Very keen to hear more impressions on the P5, there seems to be plenty of "I walked into the apple store and put these on my head for five seconds and..." style write ups but very little of substance.

Have you written on them here yet, and if so could you link me to it?

To be honest, I haven't given it a sufficient listen yet. I have been balancing them with a huge haul of cans I got from a seller here as well as a pair of shure se425s. So far loving the shures a lot so I have been listening to them a lot. If/when I get a good chance I will be sure to post my impressions.

Jan 1, 2011 at 1:16 AM Post #1,823 of 3,208

My Sansa Clip+ 4GB, plus a 16GB uSD card. Also, an Electric-Avenues PA2v2, made by Gary, and Some RP-HJE900 Zirconia's, made by Panasonic!

The best rig EVER!
etysmile.gif

Jan 1, 2011 at 3:18 AM Post #1,824 of 3,208

Quote:

My Sansa Clip+ 4GB, plus a 16GB uSD card. Also, an Electric-Avenues PA2v2, made by Gary, and Some RP-HJE900 Zirconia's, made by Panasonic!

The best rig EVER!
etysmile.gif

Mackat, I have almost the same exact setup: Clip+ 8gb and HJE900's, and also looking to buy the PA2V2 soon.
biggrin.gif
Any comments on the improvements from the amp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back