Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Dec 24, 2010 at 10:02 PM Post #1,764 of 3,208
The case is a camera case I got at radioshack. It's a stretchy almost wet suit type of matireal. The headphones are hifiman re0's, The amp is a Pa2v2 by electric avenues.. And that picture is off my crappy 3mp phone, I took them quickly.

Dec 24, 2010 at 10:29 PM Post #1,765 of 3,208
Some very nice setups in this thread, I'll be posting a picture tomorrow once I've opened up the Westone 1s that are under the tree 
etysmile.gif

Dec 25, 2010 at 2:38 AM Post #1,766 of 3,208

Quote:
Got my Sansa Clip+ yesterday, installed rockbox...and Im in love dont see how I will ever return to the zune...unless rockbox will come out for it...time to start looking at Imod players....
Clip+>ibasso T3>HD25-1 ....suprisingly the clip+ starts to distort with the hd25-1 when I use any bass boost (+5- +10db) or eq...and to play at wanted levels it has to be at -10db or so I have to use the T3...unfortuantly...but it sounds sooooo good
L3000.gif

I'm always interested to hear how other cans work with the eq/bass settings on the Rockboxed clip+.

With my M50 i can crank the bass setting to +24 with no distortion depending on track of course which is usually hip-hop. It's simply thunderous though i don't really listen at +24 bass ever, it's almost always set between +4 and +10 depending on how I'm feeling. The quick menu is a godsend on Rockbox, and being able to set the bass -/+ on the left/right is really awesome for a basshead like me. That is all with no EQ as well since i find the M50 perfect for me i have no reason to EQ it at all aside from the bass and treble sliders.

Dec 25, 2010 at 1:53 PM Post #1,767 of 3,208
Jailbroken iPod Touch -> Westone 1
I may or may not be buying myself some sort of portable amp in the near future, I'll see how much money I've got left after some more family visits tonight. Merry Christmas! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 27, 2010 at 2:48 AM Post #1,770 of 3,208

Quote:
Sansa Clip+ 8GB with 16GB MicroSD (Rockbox 3.7.1 OS with Meier Crossfeed) and Denon AH-C710s with Sony Hybrid silicone tips.

Hi SoulSyde,

What means "Meier Crossfeed"? I thought that the Rockbox firmware uses a Crossfeed algorithm in general?

Cheers,
Philipp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back