Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Sep 22, 2010 at 6:36 AM Post #828 of 3,208

It resized it for me after a few seconds... what browser are you using dfkt? (using IE)

Edit: I'm using whatever the stock browser is on Fedora now... and it didn't resize.

Huddler is obviously not built for web standards. If safari, chrome and firefox don't resize the images, but the least compatible browser in the world, Internet Explorer, does, it is a real sign that huddler is meant for the lowest denominator.

Sep 22, 2010 at 8:23 AM Post #830 of 3,208

Zune HD 32GB and Audio Technica ATH-ESW9A (also use the Panasonic HJE900s with the Zune)

Sep 22, 2010 at 11:19 AM Post #833 of 3,208
Quote:
So speculative post about him or what happened really, seemingly only for the benefit of gaining a higher post-count for yourself is really not that much better!
Or believing that higher post-counts does rank anyone over someone with a lower count.

No, I just think it's funny when people who have a high post count get banned, (people who have been on the forum for a long time), haha. Nothing more than that, no elitism or anything.

Sep 23, 2010 at 1:46 AM Post #835 of 3,208

Sony NW-HD5 (Line Out Mode)-> Cardas HPI Mini2Mini-> iBasso PB1 Toucan -> REO/HE-5

Sorry for the bad pics, camera was running low on battery and this was le creme de la creme of the photos. I'm debating calling it "Pinnacles of their Time"...but with the awkward balanced jacks/plugs I just want to call it "The Battle of Algiers" setup...because I'm pretty sure TSA would be all over this.

Sep 24, 2010 at 2:31 PM Post #839 of 3,208

Quote:
http://www.head-fi.org/user/rockford

He was stupid, offensive, and did deserve to be banned.
But there might be something else behind his sudden overly stupidly behavior?
We don't know.
So speculative post about him or what happened really, seemingly only for the benefit of gaining a higher post-count for yourself is really not that much better!
Or believing that higher post-counts does rank anyone over someone with a lower count.

well said, but also keep in mind that talking about a banned member when he has no right of reply is also a bannable offense, so cut it out guys and keep the pics rolling in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back