Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Aug 7, 2010 at 5:10 PM Post #271 of 3,208
Thank you for the comments but It's isn't finished yet.
The brackets have holes in them and in the holes I have fitted hooks and inside the bracket is a bit of wood for the hook to screw into so I can hang the cables.
There are plans to have another one on the left just haven't got round to doing it yet.
It will be better with another run of brackets to the left then I can space the bracket apart more because at the moment the headphones are sitting on top of each other.
I will finish it off soon. Next weekend I shall do it.

Anyway I shall post no more headphone pics in this thread as it is a thread for portable rigs.
When I have finished the brackets I shall post the pic in the correct thread.
Have fun everyone.

Aug 7, 2010 at 5:47 PM Post #272 of 3,208
^nicely played :p

Nice collection but I bet everyone hears what you are listening to if you use them for portable :p

Aug 7, 2010 at 6:20 PM Post #273 of 3,208

Quote:
^nicely played :p

Nice collection but I bet everyone hears what you are listening to if you use them for portable :p

I try to keep the volume down. Anyway I doubt they can hear them what with the amount of people shouting down phones, phones going off and the general noise of traffic and people talking that goes on.

Aug 7, 2010 at 6:26 PM Post #274 of 3,208
Cowon S9 32GB + Earsonics SM3

moz-screenshot.png
dsci0029s.jpg

dsci0041a.jpg

dsci0048m.jpg

dsci0040u.jpg

Aug 8, 2010 at 2:30 AM Post #278 of 3,208

Quote:
Nice one Juiced.
How are you liking the Cowon.
I have looked at getting one but I have heard mixed reports on them.

i like it realy realy mutch

+ sound is great and can be cunstomize by many EQ options ,
+  quality of the screen is amazing and even a low quality video looks great ,
+  volume/skip buttons on the top of the S9 realy usefull
+ it's very light and got a realy long battery life
+ UI is realy easy to use and very comfortable and as you can see in the third pic you can customize a GUI for your on needs like i did

- the only down fall is the internal amp , it's realy weak compared to other cowon players and realy have a hard time driven ime's over 30ohm but it can driven the sm3 easly cause they just 17ohm

Aug 8, 2010 at 2:43 AM Post #279 of 3,208

Here's my portable. Haven't had a chance to use it much recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back