Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Mar 11, 2010 at 8:32 AM Post #4,606 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by cn11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I kind of agree... they're not the subtlest of things, that's for sure. But the sound more than makes up for it.

If I ever get a top-tier universal tip it will be the MD or the Copper I think; I have read great things about both but there's not very many impressions of the MD and no comparisons between the two, so take one for the team and get some Coppers, lol!

Seriously, would like to hear more about their sound, how they compare to whatever, etc.

Are they really that blingy in person? Suitable for a jet plane or cruise ship but not a bus or subway!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, as a fan of Miles Davis' music I do feel kind of insulted that Monster put his name on these... things. Sure looks like something Lady Gaga or 50 Cent would 'wear', though.

I'm sure the Davis estate is happy to have the royalties, wonder how much income flows their way from each pair sold?
Quote:

Originally Posted by cn11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Too bad I don't have a gold tooth to match the finish.

lol; how about including an impression of the extras like the cd set (and book?) as well, cn11?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyjets28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my new arrow amp
100_0081.jpg

Is that a DIY LOD? I will need to upgrade that when I get finished with my rig, which should be soon, as I had a long day down the highway getting replacement impressions for my customs, much better now and back off to China! But the iMod will make it complicated...

Mar 11, 2010 at 8:05 PM Post #4,609 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by nyjets28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yea got it from compicat. i also ordered a slim DIY LOD another person here. should be waiting for me at home.

I'd like to see an updated pic with the slim LOD when you get a chance
normal_smile .gif

Mar 12, 2010 at 12:24 PM Post #4,611 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberbone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What braid is that? is there a tutorial somewhere?
thx

CB

This is really helpful for a 4-strand round braid:

YouTube - Tutorial -- 4 strand braid

Mar 12, 2010 at 9:18 PM Post #4,614 of 5,950
Yea. It so happens that my favourite colors are black and red. So much that I only wear those colors.... at school if I wear something that isn't black and red people literally walk up to me and ask why haha.

But yea, I like it.

Mar 12, 2010 at 9:49 PM Post #4,615 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Young Spade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yea. It so happens that my favourite colors are black and red. So much that I only wear those colors.... at school if I wear something that isn't black and red people literally walk up to me and ask why haha.

But yea, I like it.

Sound pretty lame to me...
rolleyes.gif
Hope you enjoy that setup, though.

Mar 12, 2010 at 10:38 PM Post #4,616 of 5,950
Haha yea it's just friends though; all I wear is red and black Jordan clothes so you get the idea lol.
But yea on topic that setup is nice. In the future I definitely want to slim everything down and get a pair of customs and a nice DAP.

Mar 13, 2010 at 8:59 PM Post #4,618 of 5,950
Setting all the sonic flaws people ascribe to the CK100 aside, that earphone sure looks like one hell of a solidly-built piece of kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back