Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Jun 9, 2009 at 9:59 PM Post #2,761 of 5,950
I saw jude's rig at canjam he had some really great fitting "small" rubber bands on his ipod/ predator rig. I wish I could find some. They fit really well, anyone know where he got them?

Jun 9, 2009 at 11:02 PM Post #2,764 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kon-Masti /img/forum/go_quote.gif
GreatDane, that is one awesome rig! One question - does the plastic covering the front of your iPod detract from any responsiveness or anything like that? is it difficult to press the centre button?

Thanks. The Yo-Tank case only has the Lexan to cover the screen, I applied the cover over the click wheel myself which is simply a thin book laminate that I happened to have on hand...it's worked fine so I haven't bothered to replace it with anything better...but it does not effect the responsiveness at all.

------->
Quote:
Krall with no top

hmmm indeed
icon10.gif

Jun 10, 2009 at 10:24 AM Post #2,765 of 5,950
With all the references to rubber bands to hold ipod and amp together, all I use is an old push bike inner tube cut to size. You get dozens from each inner tube, and you can customise the width to fit whatever. I've never had any problems with them. Just my twopenneth.

Jun 10, 2009 at 6:54 PM Post #2,769 of 5,950
> ^o^ <

Jun 10, 2009 at 7:04 PM Post #2,770 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bojamijams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Which size should I pick? Large or Medium (or child?) Anyone know what would fit an Ipod+amp?

Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow aradreth!! thats fantastic. i'll be taking advantage of that for sure. and x 2 oin Bonjamijams question; which size did you get?? i'm thinking i'll get the Phat debossed with extra colour.

It'll depend on what you're using I'd just cut a couple strips of paper to the correct length and go with the one just smaller then required to get a snug fit (for my h120+d10 I've order a couple of the medium as they are ~19cm and the h120+d10 is ~20cm in diameter). Hope that helps.

Jun 11, 2009 at 12:53 AM Post #2,775 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm............

Wait.

Whoa guys! That's not what I mean at all!
tongue.gif
Good thing eam88 put up such a cool picture to take some of the heat off of me. How does it sound?
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back