Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Jun 3, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #2,731 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where can I get one? Uncle Wilson doesn't seem to like responding to emails....

i've been trying to buy one of those since they were released. I have sent many emails, PM's I have asked moderators to forward my emails on. still havent received any reply from wilson at all. I also apparently won a prize on there last year (hippowrap) and supposedly all I had to do was confirm with them an address that they could send it to. same problem; that is why I started asking about the hippocase to try and help make it worth their while to send me my prize. of course I also think they are way cool and would buy one anyway.. if they would let me that is. I know of several people who have had the same experience and have ended up buying other things instead. i'm getting one of the headroom bags instead because i'm tired of waiting for a reply. I havent tried to do it lately and havent tried to buy one from their newish website shop; because I want my hippowrap :stamps foot in an immature manner: 6 months is long enough for trying periodically I think

Jun 4, 2009 at 4:07 AM Post #2,732 of 5,950
Bah, that new hippocase is the hotness. How much did you pay for this new model?

Jun 4, 2009 at 2:26 PM Post #2,735 of 5,950
You're joking, PeeeMes, right?

Also, nice PSO avatar, looks just as rediculous with that K1000 as, well, anything, anyone, etc...

Jun 4, 2009 at 2:59 PM Post #2,737 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nadescap /img/forum/go_quote.gif
2q8yjis.jpg

What are these earphones?

Jun 4, 2009 at 5:20 PM Post #2,740 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeeeMeS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I used to carry like 20 pounds of gear(DAC,Amp) in my bookbag
I got rid of all that
This setup sounds decent
It's better than my custom IEMs for quiet listening

I'm making some adjustments in my portable gear though

I tried for 1 week to use a PSP as a source (After my Sansa C260 went through the wash) . I couldn't STAND it. Just bumping the corner buttons would skip to next song or start the current song over, and that was with it sitting in the car. I can't imagine in a bag, etc. Your "Hold" switch is going to get worn out.

Jun 5, 2009 at 3:51 AM Post #2,741 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by andyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I tried for 1 week to use a PSP as a source (After my Sansa C260 went through the wash) . I couldn't STAND it. Just bumping the corner buttons would skip to next song or start the current song over, and that was with it sitting in the car. I can't imagine in a bag, etc. Your "Hold" switch is going to get worn out.

LOL my friend in judo uses his psp, no joke, while running! gah and he uses skullcandy chops >.<

Jun 8, 2009 at 10:19 PM Post #2,744 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by NoValidTitle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I put these in the ES3X thread but figured I would put them over here too since it's my not-so-portable rig.

3562003336_435e1d3d36_b.jpg

3562003028_108fac8f7d_b.jpg

What bands are being used here to hold the rig together?
need to get me something slick like this for my bits and pieces

Jun 8, 2009 at 10:59 PM Post #2,745 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by cryyourselftoash /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What bands are being used here to hold the rig together?
need to get me something slick like this for my bits and pieces

that iriver rig imo is one of the nicest looking rigs here on these pages.

Those pristine black iriver h100's have an aesthetic that really appeals to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back