Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Mar 2, 2009 at 11:55 PM Post #1,983 of 5,950
Mar 3, 2009 at 12:29 AM Post #1,984 of 5,950
Quote:

Is that glue all over the H100?

Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey ito, superb looking rig! VERY unique and special. I'd like to see more pics of the completed PCM1793 DAC please. And some ghetto but slick work on the AE amp body - superb!

Thanks Master! I built it in this time and soon is it finisht.. also with cable chaos.

I waiting Minibox E+ and after I will show again my "terminator" clean setup.
I hope Minibox E+ is good combo with UE-11 .

P.S.
and again thanks for PCM1793 DAC.. it is just over killer!!!
beerchug.gif

Mar 3, 2009 at 2:37 AM Post #1,987 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hang-on mate, I didnt even notice before for some reason (4am here when I saw it the first time) is your sansa DIYMODDED?? did you remove the output caps??
confused.gif
when I saw the pic last night, I just automatically substituted an ipod when I saw the capped LOD and what I thought was a clickwheel.

or doesnt the fuze have decoupling caps as standard in the lineout and you have to add them.

to tell you the truth. i'm not really sure why i need the caps lol. all i know is that it's part of the fuze's lineout design. i guess i would have to guess it's the latter of what you asked...
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 3, 2009 at 5:52 AM Post #1,988 of 5,950
itobito: X2 on the AE2 really nice work. was actually thinking of doing something like that to my DIYMOD. the H120 errmm doesnt look very errmm serviceable
tongue.gif
looks great, but you better hope nothing goes wrong if indeed that is hotglue. now i'd like to see you go through customs with THAT
atsmile.gif

Mar 3, 2009 at 8:59 AM Post #1,989 of 5,950
s639sm.jpg

s639sm1.jpg

Nice "portable" rig, SQ to size ratio is right up there. S639, supermini iv & modified er-4's. I know i have stated that the s639 doesn't need amplification, it's just that the supermini (and the micro) just give the sound that little bit more depth and substance.

Mar 3, 2009 at 12:17 PM Post #1,991 of 5,950
It was a freebie from Robert Gerhke way back in the day when i bought my first amp from him. I really did like the old penguin royal, it was a great amp. Just looked at his site nsx and he doesn't seem to stock them anymore, shame because it is a very handy interconnect.

Mar 4, 2009 at 3:12 AM Post #1,992 of 5,950
Finally ready to make a public appearance, this is my primary rig now for over two weeks, been hiding in the shadows until today....

How is it....well take ER-4S and K701 and mix some ganja into them....you get the idea
evil_smiley.gif

SRM-001ModdedCompleteRig02.jpg

SRM-001ModdedCompleteRig01.jpg

SRM-001ModdedCompleteRig03.jpg

SRM-001ModdedLODView.jpg

*iPod 5G DIY Modded + Elna SILMIC 1uF iMod LOD + STAX SRM-001 MK2 system*

Cheers

Mar 4, 2009 at 3:22 AM Post #1,993 of 5,950
Here is mine....and oh how sweet the sound.
smily_headphones1.gif

Just waiting for an adpapter coming from qusp so that I can use my LiveWires with it.
biggrin.gif

RIDE

LisaIIIiModGear3.jpg

LisaIIIiModGear6.jpg

LisaIIIiModGear7.jpg

LisaIIIiModGear5.jpg

LisaIIIiModGear.jpg

LisaIIIiModGear8.jpg

LisaIIIiModGear9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back