Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Feb 2, 2009 at 12:12 AM Post #1,471 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
qusp and FrederikS|TPU those are nice looking rigs. Different purposes all three but sure look nice.
smily_headphones1.gif

thanks; yeah the wireless is interesting on FrederikS|TPU's rig.I didnt like bluetooth SQ, but maybe kleer is good, nice photo too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrederikS|TPU
And don't we need an IEM smiley?

X2 but how do you propose they do that. the whole point of them being that they are as unobtrusive/invisible as possible.

My 2 rigs are going to come in really handy this coming week. gotta share the driving for a 1500km round trip. so the transportable rig is gonna save my ass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmaker
I carry these in a small bag and the sound quality makes the size absolutely worth it for me.

OH YEAH I couldnt agree more. nice rig BTW

Feb 2, 2009 at 12:52 AM Post #1,472 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rockbox for the Clip isn't ready for prime-time yet, it still has stability issues. To try it you have to compile it yourself from source.

atleast there's movement towards rockbox! are there audio improvements from rockbox? or is it bigger bragging rights XD

Feb 2, 2009 at 1:26 AM Post #1,474 of 5,950
Quote:

Rockbox for the Clip isn't ready for prime-time yet, it still has stability issues. To try it you have to compile it yourself from source.

I wonder how many times you're going to have to explain this to people before the actual version is out!
smily_headphones1.gif
confused_face.gif

Feb 2, 2009 at 2:33 AM Post #1,475 of 5,950
Quote:

Gapless, real parametric 5-band EQ, crossfeed, last.fm scrobbling, etc, etc...

how do you install on the clip? when did the full version get released?? jk
tongue.gif

yeah mate; put a link in your sig so you dont have to keep explaining it. until then you will keep getting people who have only read that page asking you over; and over... and over. its not very popular here to actually have a look back and see if they can find out themselves.

Feb 2, 2009 at 2:59 AM Post #1,476 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
loving the Kramer in this set-up with SPC re-cable, need to make a more compact RCA->mini for this rig, this one also has mini jack in/out for maximum flexibility I/O

P1010015.jpg

How long before you have to return that pico to Justin to get the socket fixed do you think? That cable is putting hell of a strain on.

Feb 2, 2009 at 4:23 AM Post #1,477 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
w00t ! thats my amp u got there man.

i am using Silver bendy IC though.

will post a pic soon..digi cam battery changed

Yeah. It's a great little amp. I just need to get a set of good IEM's for it.

Feb 2, 2009 at 4:58 AM Post #1,479 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How long before you have to return that pico to Justin to get the socket fixed do you think? That cable is putting hell of a strain on.

hehe I know; this dock is just passing through; besides I have made a new mini to RCA cable for it just today the rig works fine with this one to if the pico is used upside-down . this one isn't made for this rig its for my teflon dock to pico, but i'm rebirthing the piccolino into a RCA->RCA cable as I dont use the teflon dock with pico much anymore; it is mainly used with my lisa III.. this pic is for demonstration purposes only; do not try this at home
tongue.gif

Feb 2, 2009 at 4:34 PM Post #1,480 of 5,950
qusp;5379752 said:
thanks; yeah the wireless is interesting on FrederikS|TPU's rig.I didnt like bluetooth SQ, but maybe kleer is good, nice photo too.

Kleer is way better than bluetooth, but still not perfect. You can read my thoughts on the W1 system here: techPowerUp :: Sleek-Audio W1 Wireless Kit Review :: Page 1 / 4

They could just make a smiley with cables coming out of the ears
wink_face.gif

Feb 2, 2009 at 10:28 PM Post #1,481 of 5,950
i wanted something which didnt make me miss my HD600 on the go:
3247450013_49d18d5190_b.jpg

so got my new IEMs...IE7

3248274558_d8f6311a7d_b.jpg

3247433189_65b64c73b4_b.jpg

3247445665_0c7bc9391f_b.jpg

Feb 3, 2009 at 3:38 AM Post #1,483 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by neoufo51 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any chance you could post your compilation for us to install?

Is it called a compilation??? lol I think the correct term might be binary. Sorry if I am mistaken.

i.e. Any chance you could post your compiled binary for us to install?

Feb 3, 2009 at 7:39 AM Post #1,485 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmaker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Completed my Sonicap dock and cables for the Lisa. Thought some pictures are in order. I carry these in a small bag and the sound quality makes the size absolutely worth it for me.

3244392011_b5ce6d6b55_o.jpg

does RCA have any sound difference compared to mini?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back