Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Dec 19, 2008 at 2:39 AM Post #841 of 5,950
you've saved me from havin' to take photos of my current setup hehe...just picture that same thing connected to the NuForce NE-8 (for even better synergy!)...so how do the 10jpn sound with my setup?
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 19, 2008 at 2:52 AM Post #842 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by emelius /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you've saved me from havin' to take photos of my current setup hehe...just picture that same thing connected to the NuForce NE-8 (for even better synergy!)...so how do the 10jpn sound with my setup?
tongue_smile.gif

I have been thinking of getting a NE-8 myself but the sound is so good with my ATH that it is hard to do it. But they are fairly inexpensive so I might just get me a pair anyway. Did I tell you that your setup sound great with the ESW10JPN!

Dec 19, 2008 at 3:06 AM Post #843 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by slwiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IMG_1004.jpg

For a view of the size of the Fuse with the Icon Mobile together. I have two small patches of velcro between them as well.

IMG_0994.jpg

Fuse is configured with a 16 gig microSD for a total of 24 gigs of storage. I have converted about 3000 FLAC files to Extreme VBR MP3 for my pleasure...
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/%5BIMG....jpg%5B/IMG%5D

freak.thats like my dream rig
jecklinsmile.gif

can u take a pic of the amp seperately?
the band is so nice O_O
and not to mention your headphones.

omg i love your rig
jecklinsmile.gif

Dec 19, 2008 at 3:07 AM Post #844 of 5,950
thanks...

here's to hopin' live.com cashback makes a comeback...maybe then i'll pick up a pair...

my ne-8 are still new...the bass isn't great, but i didn't expect it to be @ that price...they're well-made & the zippered pouch is great...they would make a great gift...

Dec 19, 2008 at 3:13 AM Post #845 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Relinquished /img/forum/go_quote.gif
freak.thats like my dream rig
jecklinsmile.gif

can u take a pic of the amp seperately?
the band is so nice O_O
and not to mention your headphones.

omg i love your rig
jecklinsmile.gif

There is just not that much to see with the amp. It is very utilitarian in looks but sounds much bigger than their size or price. There are four small LED lights on the bottom side that report status and nothing more except the Nuforce logo which does not show up very well in any of my pictures. The other side is the black one which is simply blank...Sorry you can see more on their web site than what I can show you. Note you turn the unit on buy plugging a headphone into it and turn it off only by unplugging the headphone.

Dec 19, 2008 at 3:14 AM Post #846 of 5,950
finally bothered to post my uncomplete rig
rigdit.jpg

Missing:
Nice tape to cover the ugly unglamorous DIY amp spammed with masking tape

Some IEM

A decent thing to wrap them up together

EDIT:may i know wad files can be converted to FLAC with positive audiable difference?

Dec 19, 2008 at 3:21 AM Post #848 of 5,950
where'd you get the silicone case? and wad iem is that it looks colourful!

Dec 19, 2008 at 3:29 AM Post #849 of 5,950
Quote:

where'd you get the silicone case? and wad iem is that it looks colourful!

The silicone case is from eBay, seller firegadgets. I got both the silicone case and the clear plastic case. The clear case is a little too slippery for my clumsiness.

The IEMs are JVC Air Cushions. The tips are Howard Leight NRR 33 earplugs that I modify. See here for further info: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/c...ml#post4939691

Dec 19, 2008 at 3:31 AM Post #850 of 5,950
thanks so much for the info =D
now i need to find a silicone band like the Nuforce one.any recommendations?

Dec 19, 2008 at 3:37 AM Post #851 of 5,950
My rig with my new nuforce icon mobile and new akg k272hd. im very happy. you cant even see the amp underneath the ipod touch. my real portable rig includes sony ex90lp with shure olives & modded instead of the akgs. looking to upgrade the sonys but im broke after my two big purchases.

P1330146.JPG

Dec 19, 2008 at 9:16 AM Post #854 of 5,950
Quote:

finally bothered to post my uncomplete rig
http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/p...ner/rigdit.jpg
Missing:
Nice tape to cover the ugly unglamorous DIY amp spammed with masking tape

Some IEM

A decent thing to wrap them up together

EDIT:may i know wad files can be converted to FLAC with positive audiable difference?

that is a true DIY prototype fashion. You are brave to carry that in public
icon10.gif

Dec 19, 2008 at 12:24 PM Post #855 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Ødegård /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why arent any of the fuze users using line out?

What line out...I read that the headphone out at 100% is the same thing as a line out. Anyway it's sound this way is very good as it is and why bother?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back